Chapter 28 The Imperial Family

That thought made Trinity's eyes light up why not make her own bank? Not that the Dawn Empire does not have a centralized bank already.

Under the direct control of the Silverleaf imperial family. Or more correctly Emperor Cornelius Silverleaf the Fifth.

The current Emperor of the Dawn Empire. That shit stain taxes the shit out of the Shield Group. So why not take back some interest? For that matter why not introduce the concept of loans into the Dawn Empire?

The interest alone will make me a fortune. But rather than taking money as collateral for a loan. We will only take land.

Ha ha in a place that is ruled by one person. The value of land far surpasses the value of money.

Trinity figured that if she could monopolize enough land. Then that fat piece of shit Emperor might give Trinity a reason. To stage a rebellion and place her people on the throne.

One of Trinity's favorite things to do is to overthrow a patriarchy. Then install a matriarchy. Then the garden of lilies can spread throughout all of the Dawn Empire.

Not to mention that Trinity needs to do something about the slavers in this country. They run rampant selling kids. Something Trinity wants to put a stop to.

Trinity has already set up a massive number of orphanages for those kids. So Trinity plans to start covert raids on the slavers in Everose in the next few days.

Scarlett would accompany her while other agents of STORM moved on to the other slave markets around Everose.

Adrian Fury also has his hands in the child slave trade as well. Not to mention adult slaves. So Trinity would be dealing a blow to his resources with this operation as well.

But Trinity thought it was quite funny since Adrian is the protagonist. That guy is never short on money or people who would give him money.

Trinity figured she could turn Adrian into a long-term workhorse. For her harem expenses. Did she say for harem expenses? Trinity meant for the greater good of all womanizing.

After all, Everose is only good enough for one womanizer. Naturally, a womanizer should be a woman since that is one of my Yuri life lessons.

Trinity recently released a new book on Blamazon titled one hundred and One Yuri life lessons for morons.

Sometimes only a book can teach true Yuri wisdom.

If Trinity were to check the book sales on her Blamazon book. She would be shocked to find that it's a number one seller.

After Trinity thought about setting up a bank. She figured it should be open to men. But how could Trinity be herself if she did not screw over the male customers in some way?

So for male customers, a solid fifty percent interest rate will do. As for concerns over no customers. Ha ha, have you seen all of the babes who work for the Shield Group?

Plenty of men would happily pay the interest if they could simp for some of her Yuri employees.

Why not try to have her bank employees convert the female customers to the Yuri lifestyle as well?

Trinity was truly touched at this moment. Today she felt one step closer to her goal of morally bankrupting women everywhere.

So with this thought in mind, Trinity pulled out her phone. To look at the properties that she owned.
Taking a look Trinity found a nice building in the business area of Everose. So going back inside of her penthouse.

Trinity found Scarlett working out. Forcing Trinity to stop for a second as she admired Scarlett's toned legs.

As well as Scarlett's athletic and tight ass. Trinity loves butts so Scarlett makes sure to put attention into maintaining hers.

As soon as Scarlett noticed Trinity she started to do squats. With her butt facing in the direction of Trinity.

With Trinity starting to get turned on she walked up to Scarlett and did something fun.

*Slap*

*Moan*

Scarlett's face turned red at Trinity's slap on her ass. But now was not the time for more fun.

Even though Trinity loved the way Scarlett smelled as she was covered in her unique sexy fragrance.

Trinity smiled and said to Scarlett.

"Scarlett I'm going to open a bank. It's time to move some of the wealth that flows into the imperial family. Into our pockets as well it will be a good staging point. For when we need to make a move against that fat ass Cornelius the fifth."

At this point, Scarlett smelled the scent of imperial rebellion in the air.

But at the same time, Scarlett had a second thought and looked to Trinity saying.

"Trinity you want to go after that imperial princess don't you."

At this point, Trinity deflected the question.

"What no I just want to get some pocket money."

Scarlett rolled her eyes not believing Trinity for a second. Since Trinity has had people watching.

Princess Selene Aurelia for quite some time. That girl is quite an interesting character.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 60 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone