Chapter 6 The Cleanup Pt. 1

After Trinity left with her escort, Scarlett's loving face turned stern and cold as she turned to the male and female staff of Sapphire who had been rounded up from both the shopping centers and the restaurants, as well as the building staff.

Everyone had been gathered together before Scarlett. The men were forced to kneel while the women were allowed to stand.

From the information Scarlett gathered, many of these men were involved in the sexual abuse of the women who worked for Shield, not to mention the customers who were abused. While these White Lotus females were paid off to look the other way, Scarlett sneered, "Typical money-hungry bitches." They represented everything that Trinity opposes, bending the knee to men for benefits.

The girls who were abused had already been removed from Sapphire to an undisclosed location to receive treatment for their abuse.

Scarlett looked to her subordinates, then called out to Star, Scarlett's second in command. "Star, is this everyone?" asked Scarlett.

Scarlett's voice, which always appeared all cute in front of Trinity, was now laced with venom. Scarlett believes that only her mistress Trinity is worthy of seeing her sensitive side. Otherwise, outside of Scarlett's interactions with Trinity, Scarlett is a stone-cold killer.

Star looked to Scarlett and said, "Yes, my lady, we have gathered everyone as you ordered."

Scarlett looked at all of these men, whom many women would consider extremely attractive, but in Scarlett's eyes, anyone who is not Trinity is just an eyesore.

Scarlett decided to deal with these people. So she said, "All of you have been gathered because you have been found guilty of being involved with the corruption of innocent employees as well as using your positions for personal gain and enrichment. Not to mention your numerous assaults against the female customers of Sapphire."

After Scarlett's words, all of them began to tremble. While several of the men started looking at each other suspiciously as if they wanted to fight back.

A futile endeavor as one of the men who was under the hotel manager's direct control began to tremble with rage. As he lifted his hand and pointed his finger at Scarlett.

The man spoke with anger saying, "You stupid bitches, this is a country of law and order. You can't just do whatever you want. The authorities will make all of you pay for killing those guests."

The man continued to squander his last moments away saying to Scarlett, "They all come from extraordinary backgrounds. And you and your boss can't handle the repercussions of what your actions have caused."

Scarlett sneered at this man's words. "What authorities? Before absolute power, all rules and laws are meaningless. Only used to keep women docile and subservient to men. The Dawn Empire is a patriarchy ruled by men. Something Trinity plans to do something about." But first Scarlett looked at Star.

With a look from Scarlett, Star walked up to the man with his finger pointed at Scarlett. Star immediately pulled out her nasty curved blade and swung it down on the man's arm. Star's blade cut through the man's arm like a hot knife through butter. Resulting in only a bloody stump being left behind. As the man's entire lower arm hit the ground at his feet.

Scarlett continued her speech after the interruption was dealt with saying, "You idiots, if I don't care about killing those customers why the hell would I care about killing any of you? I'm afraid none of you have realized by now that no authorities have shown up here yet. They will never show up either not on any property of Shield at least."

"On any property that Shield owns, we are above the law and my orders shall be carried out on behalf of my mistress."

"Trinity said to clean this place up and that is what I intend to do. All of you men here are nothing but thugs who bully and abuse women. And you bitches from the intelligence I've gathered are a bunch of white lotuses who sell out your fellow employees for benefits from your customers."

Scarlett smiled with happiness as she passed sentence on these people saying, "As of now I'm invoking the penalty clause of your employment contracts and all of you are being sent off for re-education to be taught the proper way to act around your mistress. However, for you men, I'm afraid that this is the end of the line for you."

Scarlett continued saying, "You are all familiar with the rather harsh employment contracts that the Shield group offers but the pay more than offsets the risk. For you men, breach of your employment contract under the morality's clause know it means immediate termination."

The room began to grow quieter as Scarlett continued passing sentences on the trash before her, "Trinity does not tolerate traitors within her organization. All of you should be aware by now that not only is The Shield group a family but we're also a direct military branch working for Trinity Solaris and the vision she strives to achieve."

Another man screamed in fright, "No I thought that the things in that contract were just a joke how can you authorize the termination clause." The terrified man said while screaming.

Scarlett smiled with the look of an executioner sharpening her blade saying, "Maybe next time read the fine print that even says this is not a joke. Ladies take the men away for termination. There is already enough blood on the floors here we don't need any more."

"As for you ladies, you can be re-educated while doing some hard labor to wake you up to the realities of this world. Pity is for the weak not the meek. So off to the mines for you until you girls wake up to the realities we women face in this world."

All of them screamed for mercy as they were dragged away. But Scarlett has none for anyone who takes advantage of the generosity of Trinity by being employed by her. And then accepting bribes to get additional benefits.

Join my patreon today to read up to 7 chapters ahead.

www.patreon.com/everstone