Chapter 13 The Humiliation Play

Trinity smirked at Scarlett's words and then began to ponder the feasibility of killing them.

"No! No! Scarlett, I'm afraid that in this kind of situation. It would be better to make them suffer. Besides what kind of villain does not take away everything that they care about."

Scarlett thought about Trinity's words for a moment. Then a thought struck her.

"Why not take advantage of their crimes? By invoking the humiliation clause in their employment contracts."

Trinity's eyes lit up at these words. Indeed there is such a clause in the contracts of the male employees of the Shield Group.

"Ha! Ha! Scarlett, do you remember what we put into all of the male employee's bodies?"

At Trinity's reminder, Scarlett thought for a moment then they both said at the same time.

"The Chips!"

That right Trinity being the final boss that she is. Is extremely distrustful of every male. So considering it as a joke at the time.

Trinity actually issued a company-wide mandate for all male employees. That's right congratulations you have been low jacked.

But the chip was never meant to kill people. For Trinity, it's more about the practical humiliation. Of making extremely proud and arrogant men bend the knee and get chipped.

Much like an animal would. While these chips don't kill. They are not called the humiliation chips for no reason.

So Trinity looked at a giant red button on a black pedestal. That somehow just randomly showed up. Then took a moment to look at Scarlett while considering something.

"Scarlett what kind of wife would I be if I did not allow you? To help me humiliate my enemies. So this round of revenge is my gift to you. A symbol of my love for you. The ability to humiliate some men."

Scarlett smiled at Trinity's sincere words.

Trinity is such a romantic sometimes.

"Trinity I can't believe it even after all of these years together. You still remember one of our role-playing mottos. Sisters of the feather humiliate together."

Scarlett's words made this boss CEO blush. Indeed one of her favorite role-playing games with her wives is humiliation play.

Now don't get Trinity wrong here. Trinity's version of humiliation play. Only involves the joint activity of her and her wives. Taking revenge on arrogant men by causing them social humiliation.

Then the subsequent night activities that followed after the success of humiliating an arrogant man. This game has been dubbed by Trinity as the Chilin While Humiliating A Villain Game.

One of the many ways for a villainous CEO to humiliate men. If you enjoy pranks like this then buy Trinity Solaris's book today. Called 101 Ways To Humiliate Someone For All Of Their Days.

Revenge is guaranteed until your enemy kills themselves from humiliation. Also, there are no refunds.

What kind of final boss gives refunds? And now back to our regularly scheduled humiliation play.

Scarlett approached the big red button and then immediately pressed it.

With a loud. "Click" Being heard in the room.

As the button was pressed Trinity's TV switched to show. The headquarters for the Shield Group.

With Trinity and Scarlett now sitting on the couch each with an interesting button clicker in their hands. Like what you would see on a game show when a contestant wants to answer a question.

Focusing on the screen it showed the board room of the Shield Group.

Here we see Jack Smith the current CFO of the Shield Group. And his various cronies and flunkies surrounding him.

As Jack Smith was talking in the board room. Something strange happened.

"That's why gentleman since the CEO has been absent for so long. I think we should take executive action and consider the buyout offer from the Fury Group. Why stay in a sinking ship when we can make a fortune by jumping ship to another company."

At these words, all of the flunkies nodded their heads. As if they actually wanted to maintain the appearance of not selling out the Shield Group.

When suddenly out of nowhere flunky number one immediately began to shake uncontrollably.

Foaming at the mouth a massive electrical current shot through his body. But that was not the worst thing to happen.

When the next flunky suddenly had his full head of hair. That was the greatest joy of this man's life. Suddenly burst into flames. With his new name now being baldy flunky.

Then yet another one suddenly burst his clothing apart. As this flunky suddenly became a massive fat ass. Literally, this flunky gained in an instant one hundred pounds.

In his ass region only. Thus the Fat Ass flunky was born. His massive giant ass of course collapsed his office chair.

Much like a neutron star collapsing in on itself under its own weight.

Advanced chapters are available on my Patreon.

www.patreon.com/everstone