Chapter 14 The Pool Play Began

After the flunky formerly known as Fat Ass caved in the floor of the board room.

Things got even more fun when another crony of Jack Smith suddenly tried to get up and run out of the room.

Only for the crony to suddenly lose his balance and collapse. This would not be as funny if you did not suddenly hear.

Two metal balls clacking around as the man tried to get up. The sound seemed to be coming from the crony's pants.

It seems his family jewels suddenly got bronzed. Something someone does when they want to remember something important.

People dip the item in molten bronze. But it seems this crony could only remember his past glory in shame. But let's be honest he was ashamed to begin with.

Advanced chapters available on my Patreon.

www.patreon.com/everstone
Making this cronie become known as the Bronze Fonz. Because he will never see his happy days again.

Then the last crony got some of the worst abuse. When his face started to break out in pimples. This guy was very peculiar as his suit had concerning amounts of pizza sauce on it.

As his face broke out in pimples. They began to blow up on their own covering everyone in the room.

Jack Smith wanted to say something. But even he got an unexpected mouthful.

This crony became forever known as Pizza the Popper. In honor of his true love.

Finally, the big boss Jack Smith became the grand prize winner.

When he got a touch of every flavor. First, his ass grew a hundred pounds too big. Which will require him to use a wheelchair to get around from now on.

Then Jack's hair went up in flames. Along with his dignity if the guy had any to begin with.
Then his nickname as the Ball Buster never became truer than now. As he also was gifted the bronze prize.

It's too bad that Jack was not even good enough to qualify for the silver prize.

But let's not forget the conveniently placed electrical current. And do you know what conducts electricity that's right bronze.

Jack Smith was foaming at the mouth this entire time. As his bronze bust continued to light up Jack's life.

Finally, Jack was gifted with the gift that just won't quit. A generous amount of bacne. Also known as back acne ensuring that Jack Smith will never leave a dry seat in the house again.
Jack Smith would become an example for his future descendants. As the man with a plan who got thrown into a frying pan.

You should never bite the hand that feeds you is his unknown moral. But things in a novel world are not settled with a few simple tricks.

Jack Smith will still try to push through Adrian Fury's deal. But the time for this decision has only been delayed.

But as Trinity and Scarlett watched this humiliation play at work. Neither of them was too concerned about things.

Why solve the problem now when you can drag it out for more face-slaps later?

The TV finally turned off in front of them. When Trinity had a big smile on her face saying to Scarlett.

"Scarlett before you ask the humiliation effects were completely random. At least as far as I'm aware."

Scarlett just had a pleased look on her face saying to Trinity.

"I'm not judging anything, Trinity. But that was some next-level humiliation play at work. I'm quite impressed with how things turned out. But don't forget that you will need to remove those guys eventually. Instead of just playing around with them."

At this point, Scarlett already knew that. But for someone of her abilities taking care of a few old men. Is not a hard thing to do.

More importantly, Trinity wanted to focus on her upcoming meeting with Sonia and Adrian Fury. The protagonist does have plot armor.

However, for now, Trinity has no interest in exacting her revenge. Trinity has many plans that need to be accomplished here in Everose and the Dawn Empire in general.

With a smile, Trinity put these thoughts aside and felt that it was time for some skinship with Scarlett.

So with a look smile on her face. Trinity got up off the couch and ran out to the outdoor pool of her penthouse.

Trinity quickly changed into a racy red two-piece bikini. That accentuated Trinity's long athletic tan legs. As Trinity breathed in and out her heaving chest rose up and down with her.

Drawing Scarlett's attention as she joined Trinity in the pool. Trinity's breasts seemed to almost hypnotize Scarlett with all of their boundless glory.

But Trinity's eyes were even more drawn to Scarlett's bikini. Scarlett wore a pure white micro two-piece bikini.

That perfectly displayed Scarlett's ivory-like skin. With the sun illuminating Scarlett's hair as if it were a fiery hallow surrounding her.

Scarlett's long legs slowly walked into to cool pool water. As she did steam began to rise from her body.

Clearly displaying that Scarlett was in heat. While the area around Trinity started to grow colder.
Yet again the song of ice and fire played as both of these domineering women cornered each other.

Of course, among these two women, there can only be one alpha. Which is naturally Trinity as she won this war of no words.