Chapter 4 The Stink Of Man Pt. 2

As the fat man spat out no less than four teeth two of them being his front top teeth. Trinity happily took her high heel and slammed it on the other side of his face knocking out at least two more teeth.

My generosity would allow this man to be called Bucktooth. Trinity thought to herself with a satisfied smile.

Scarlett looked greatly angered and then decided to intervene on my behalf saying.

"How dare you talk to my mistress like that? What gave you the right to even breathe the same air as her!"

At Scarlett's words, Trinity made a disgusted face and said.

"Ugg Scarlett don't even talk about breathing the same air this guy he stinks to high heaven," I said while dropping my heel into a metal garbage bin that seemed to have magically appeared out of nowhere.

Authors Note- Trinity has an entire team of secretly hidden helpers. That are conveniently placed to help her with her jokes.

Scarlett promptly walked up to the fatty and started kicking him making him roll on the ground like a soccer ball. As he jiggles with all the shitty jewelry he is wearing like Santa Clause on Christmas. The jewelry falling apart because it was fake of course.

Finally, Scarlett kicked him to the entrance of Sapphire and with one big kick sent him flying out the entrance.

The fat man flew threw the air like a giant grease-covered football only to score a few points landing on the street pavement.

"Touchdown" Trinity yelled cheering on Scarlett.

The fat man got up and yelled back at us. Threatening both Trinity and Scarlett he said.

"You stupid bitch I'll get you both I have powerful friends among the police!"

As the fatty spoke blood came out of his mouth from his missing teeth.

Then the fatty ran out to the parking lot. Walking back to my side Scarlett bowed her head to me with a noticeable redness on her perfect goddess face like face.

Trinity looked Scarlett and smiled "Why is such filth staying at my home Scarlett? I have a strict policy against trash like him being allowed to be here what if he causes problems for our female guests."

At this point, it does not occur to Trinity that the only one Scarlet thinks is a problem for other females is her boss. Trinity is a wolf pure and simple. Looking to hunt some sheep beauties.

At this point, a well-dressed man came up to Trinity with an angry look on his face as he saw the angry fat man ranting outside of the entrance of the hotel.

The well-dressed man spoke.

"You two young ladies what the hell have you done to Mr. Hanson? He is in charge of a very important power company and you just assaulted him."

"Why did you not just accept his invitation for a good time? Both of you would achieve more than you could ever achieve by yourselves."

The foolish man finished his words with a condescending look in his eyes. As he stared at Trinity.

Trinity grew a bit upset and said to Scarlett. "Scarlett is this idiot talking to me? He must work here but lacks awareness of his station."

The well-dressed man grew angry and yelled at Trinity. "Who are you calling an idiot you stupid bitch!"

At this point, Scarlett gave this nice gentleman a good roundhouse kick to his face.

At which point he flew up into the air making a nice circle kite motion and landed into a large metal garbage dumpster that conveniently appeared next to me.

With a bunch of stinky vegetable peels and coffee grounds in it.

But not without Trinity taking a peak at Scarlett's long legs. And her choice of undergarments today. Trinity was quite satisfied red are my favorite.

The man tried to crawl out of the conveniently placed garbage dumpster while yelling at Trinity.

"You think you have enough power the threaten a manager of the Shield group you have no idea who you are messing with!"

The manager said as a banana peel slid off of his head with him still trying to get out of the garbage bin.

Making me think next time a outhouse would work better. Both of these men are clearly pieces of shit. I'm going to need to burn that heel later. Having it lay in the dump might make stupidity contagious.

While Trinity stood there listening to the man yell and rant at them. Scarlett proceeded to talk into her ear piece. Signaling the end to this farce.

A few seconds later as if they appeared out of nowhere a group of powerful women. With intimidating auras appeared entering Sapphire these powerful women radiated an intimidating aura. As if they had been involved in thousands of battles to the death.

Upon their entry to Sapphire the entire building quieted down and all of the "Private male guest's" that the manager had allowed into Sapphire against her orders.

Where immediately gathered up to be dealt with. Trinity had ordered the Sapphire shut down and closed to the public. Because of her return.

All of these men were allowed in here against Trinity's orders. So some punishment is in order. So all of these men were beaten harshly until they had pig faces then made to wait on the side cowering in fear.

Advanced chapters available on my Patreon.

www.patreon.com/everstone