Chapter 11 The Yuri Revolution Began Pt. 2

Standing before these young girls, Scarlett was in awe of their condition. In Area One, these orphans trained to become Trinity's followers.

These little girls stood before Scarlett as they swung swords around and trained with heavy equipment to condition their bodies, to become stronger and increase the mana capacity of their bodies.

Trinity developed a program to allow her followers to deploy their elemental magic without the use of an external catalyst.

Looking at Scarlett with an expectant look, Trinity said, "Scarlett, in Area One, the girls all focus on the fundamentals of magic development. What is thought to be common knowledge in Regalius is trash knowledge, fed to you by ignorant and incapable men."

Scarlett looked at Trinity with a questioning look, wondering what these words meant.

When, before Scarlett's very eyes, Trinity caused the entire area around her to turn into a giant frozen tundra.

Scarlett was shocked by the wonders before her, but the other kids around her simply acted as if this was something normal around here. With Trinity's demonstration, Scarlett came to realize the truth of her words.

After her demonstration, Trinity smiled as the snow around her accentuated Trinity's blue hair and piercing red eyes.

At this point, Scarlett realized for the first time what she felt for Trinity was not simply admiration like the others around her, but something more, as if Scarlett began to sense the world around her for the first time.

Scarlett remembered that this was the first time Trinity showed her domineering side to Scarlett, opening the door for love in her heart. Scarlett was someone who never knew love or even what it was, but following Trinity around, Scarlett felt it for the first time that day.

Scarlett quickly became aware of her feelings for Trinity, but what should have been love turned into an obsession.

If Trinity was aware of this fact, she would call it the effect of the final boss.

What final boss does not have a few menacingly powerful girls obsessed with them?

And for Trinity, her first love also happened to become her first yandere girlfriend.

Scarlett stood before Trinity as the snow and ice around her faded. Scarlett's heart began to beat faster, and her obsession with Trinity grew stronger.

For the first time in her life, Scarlett felt the urge to become stronger. Scarlett thought that she must become stronger so that she could stand by Trinity's side.

Looking to Trinity, Scarlett said, "Trinity, I want to become stronger so that I can stand by your side."

Of course, hearing Scarlett's words, Trinity smirked as she thought to herself, "I finally have the first member of my future harem."

After all, what is a domineering CEO without a beautiful woman on each arm?

Unknown to Scarlett, the power of Yuri began to flow through her. Most of Scarlett's future strength would come from this powerful force that flows through all like-minded sisters.

The power of the free Yuri love revolution. From this moment forward, Trinity had started her goal in coming to Regalius.

To corrupt this novel world and bend all women to the power of Yuri. Not to mention the fact that the bastard Adrian Fury killed her parents.

But the conspiracy behind her parents' death goes far beyond just that man.

Whoever said that the greatest weapon someone could have is power is quite honestly an idiot in Trinity's opinion.

The greatest strength someone can have is in the power of the harem that follows them.

But as the days of Scarlett's training with Trinity progressed, so did their feelings for each other. The power of Yuri grew in not just Scarlett but all of their followers, as every day Trinity would liberate more girls from the hands of slave traders.

It seemed that the tide of slavers in the Dawn Empire just never ended. As the years progressed, Trinity took her followers and left the Dawn Empire, with plans to return for Adrian Fury's harem members when the time was right.

But what Trinity did not expect was the level of Yuri love her followers would bring with them wherever they went.

The effect of a Yuri CEO quickly became a secondary concern for Trinity as she searched the world of Regalius for the Apex harem members.

These girls would form a group around Trinity, calling themselves The Sisterhood.

When Trinity decided to return to the Dawn Empire, it was a fight to not bring her other wives with her.

That's right, Trinity definitely did not sneak off without telling anyone and got caught by Scarlett, resulting in Trinity having to bring at least one member of the Sisterhood along.

Read up to chapter 45 by joining my Patreon with tiers as low as $3.

www.patreon.com/everstone