Chapter 20 Enter The CEO

As Adrian stood ready to act to save a damsel in distress. He was sure that the nearby ladies were checking him out.

Otherwise, why would they be looking his way? Then Adrian's contact started to act out this play.

Sonia Ling was only doing some light shopping at Sky Palace Mall.

When she saw that her surroundings suddenly became a bit too quiet. As if something bad was about to happen.

Sonia became a bit confused by this. As she would normally be on high alert for perverts in a situation like this.

But for some reason, the idea that this is a country ruled by law appeared in Sonia’s mind. So no one would dare to act against her.

This completely foreign thought that runs. Counter to everything Sonia has ever been taught. For some reason invaded her mind like a disease.

So as a result Sonia did not raise her guard at all and kept walking.

Then out of nowhere, a man with a large knife ran in front of Sonia saying.

“This is a robbery give me all of your money!!”

For some reason, Sonia did not take the time to figure out why she felt scared and intimidated by this man.

“OK OK just don’t hurt me,” Sonia said to the man.

But as Sonia reached to give her money to the man. And before Adrian could act since he planned to chase the man down to look cool.

A loud “Bang” was heard as Trinity entered the stage. With a flying roundhouse kick to the man’s head.

Trinity sent this man flying into the air as he made a beautiful three-hundred and sixty-degree flip.

Only for the man to slam right into the wall ten feet away. He made a perfect body-shaped outline on the wall.

Trinity landed on the ground with her high heels and long tan legs drawing the attention of Sonia Ling.

As Sonia looked at this beautiful warrior before her. Sonia could not help but marvel at Trinity even as she did a classic hair flip as she landed.

Making her look so badass. Sonia could tell that the woman before her was a skilled warrior.

Trinity looked at the man on the wall and smiled. Saying the coolest words that Sonia has heard in a long time.

“Dam the kick got some good air.”

Sonia could not help but show administration for Trinity’s words as all warriors. Love to admire there ass-whooping’s that they unleash on their enemies.

Sonia with admiration in her eyes said to Trinity.

“Thank you for saving me! You were so cool just now. Can you tell me your name? I’m Sonia Ling.”

Trinity glanced at Sonia Ling. Long black hair beautiful eastern features and warm Brown eyes.

“I’m Trinity Solaris but you can just call me. Big sister or Sister Trinity if you want. I always try to help out beautiful warriors like you. But I’m sure you could have handled him just fine.”

Sonia blushed as Trinity’s complement. But then as she processed the rest of Trinity’s words.

It was almost as if a chain had snapped in her mind. Why did she get scared of that man? He is just a normal non-mage thug.

Sonia became confused as she should be able to easily kill him. But why did she become scared and lower her guard like that?

The feeling of security Sonia felt earlier was wrong. Sonia could tell that something had affected her mind. In that moment and with Trinity’s reminder.

Sonia’s vigilance was raised to an extreme level.

Which will make it harder for Adrian to pull off his tricks on Sonia in the future.

The protagonist Adrian has he natural ability to make people around him stupid. Something that is quite a common ability for male protagonists.

Trinity snuck up on Sonia. As she was busy processing how she was influenced by that foreign power.

When suddenly Trinity grabbed Sonia’s hand and pulled her away from the food court.

Sonia snapped out of her thoughts when Trinity grabbed her hand. But for some reason, she did not feel any rejection towards a strong woman like Trinity.

Sonia even had a bit of a blush show up on her ivory-like face. This did not escape the notice of Trinity.

As Sonia held Trinity’s hand she looked at Trinity and asked.

“Where are we going, big sister?”

Sonia’s voice turned a bit shy as she called Trinity big sister. But it comforted Sonia as she has never had a big sister before. But has always wanted one.

Trinity smiled at Sonia and told her.

“Oh nowhere in particular I’m just waiting for the clown to show up.”

As if on cue Adrian Fury showed up with an arrogant and enraged look on his face.

This made Sonia frown a bit. She knows who this man is as Adrian Fury has approached her parents. Several times already in an attempt to force Sonia into a marriage with him.

If you enjoyed my story join my patreon now to read up to chapter 40 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone