Chapter 12 The Before Play

Scarlett returned to Trinity's penthouse in Sapphire and found Trinity looking at the news.
Smiling Scarlett tried to sneak up on Trinity and surprise her. Only for the ground below her to freeze.

Resulting in Scarlett falling but before she could land on the couch. Trinity caught Scarlett with her hands while at the same time feeling Scarlett up.

Trinity's lips curved into a seductive smile as she held Scarlett in her hands. Then Trinity's hands began to squeeze Scarlett's pert athletic butt.

Scarlett looked at Trinity with a bewildered look in her eyes. When suddenly a kiss was planted on her lips.

Trinity's tongue began to explore Scarlett's mouth with a fire-like passion. Reminding Trinity of a song of ice and fire. Since that was the magical element of herself and Scarlett.

Then Scarlett suddenly felt a snap in her chest area. As her bra came unhooked. But not before Scarlett pushed Trinity away. So that she could quickly recover her composer.

Scarlett looked at Trinity with a faint lust in her eyes and said.

"Trinity you ambushed me, didn't you? I was trying to scare you and you wrecked it for me. Then you bullied me with your dam tongue again."

Scarlett could not help but say this with a pout on her face.

But it could not escape Trinity's notice that Scarlett currently has a pair of proud erect nipples showing on her chest.

A sign of Scarlett's lustful mood. However, Trinity decided to end their play here for now. As much as she loved it when Scarlett would play the bullied maiden.

In their love-making sessions. Something that always turned Trinity on.

Looking at Scarlett Trinity approached her and helped put her bra back on. But not without teasing Scarlett's erect nipples a few times.

A few small moans escaped from Scarlett's mouth. With a look of regret appearing shortly after. As Trinity took her hands away from Scarlett's breasts.

Then Trinity put on a semi-serious look and said.

"Scarlett we need to figure out how I'm going to approach Sonia Ling and make an impression on her."

Scarlett rolled her eyes at my statement and said.

"Trinity, since when do you plan anything out? Just do what you always do. Simply show up in front of Sonia with a domineering attitude. Then slap Adrian Fury in the face. The rest will take care of itself."

When Trinity heard Scarlett's words she could not hold back her laughter.

"Ha Ha!"

"Scarlett you always know how to get to the heart of any matter don't you."

Scarlett simply rolled her eyes saying.

"Please Trinity the only thing you want to get to the heart of is Sonia's pants. Because the shortest distance between two women is to kick the straight man out of the way."

Trinity laughed once again at Scarlett's statement knowing that it was the truth.

Then Scarlett got serious for a moment.

"Trinity if it's about approaching Sonia then just look for the whereabouts of Adrian Fury. From what I know of that man. As soon as you find him Sonia will not be far away."

Trinity thought over Scarlett's words and they made perfect sense. Why waste time arranging a way to meet Sonia?

When Trinity could simply steal the show out from under Adrian's feet.

With a plan forming in her mind, Trinity looked at the files on her desk and sighed.

"Scarlett those men that I left in charge of the Shield Group. Are truly a bunch of bastards. From the reports I've received, they are all traitors."

"Each one of those men have begun to try and sell my company to Adrian Fury. They think just because the CEO of the company. Has never shown themselves before. They can use this as an excuse to seize benefits."

At my words, Scarlett's face became stone cold and lifeless. This was a sign that of Scarlett's anger.

"Then let's torture and then kill them all!" Scarlett said.

Advanced chapters available on my Patreon

www.patreon.com/everstone