Chapter 3 The Stink Of Man Pt. 1

Trinity looked to Scarlett and said."Scarlett tell me about this Adrian Fury I want a good angle to attack him from."

Scarlett took on a serious tone even while her face was still covered in lipstick and said."Trinity a great way to destroy any man is to take what he values most that being Adrian Fury's love interests and money. Men are nothing without either."

Scarlett answered me while still in my lap. Scarlett has such a nice little ass. It's keeping me warm now and even more warm at night.

Trinity smirked and replied."Scarlett you know what I like the most I made a good choice promoting you. Who is Adrian's first target?"

Scarlett tried to scoot off of my lap after my question. Using Adrian Fury's info as an excuse not to keep my lap warm.

However, how could I make it so easy for my little mix to get away from me?

So Scarlett got the information. After which I grabbed Scarlett and pulled her back onto my lap. The feel of her underwear through her slim skirt made me feel excited.

Like a kid in a candy store. Scarlett only belongs to me.

At this point Scarlett read me the information on Adrian Fury's first target.

"Her name is Sonia Ling a very beautiful woman of eastern descent she stands at 5ft 11in tall with a slim athletic build pale white skin and long black hair down past her shoulders. With piercing Brown eyes!" Scarlett said after passing me the file she had compiled on Sonia Ling.

Looking at the picture made me smile. Like a predator who just spotted her prey.

Looking over the file I responded to Scarlett.

"Yes, Scarlett seeing her picture she is quite the beauty. Quite my type so make arrangements to interrupt her next meeting with Adrian and I will take it from there. I'm unwilling to allow one of the men who contributed to the destruction of my family to gather these heroines to himself and become more powerful by doing so."

When I mentioned him becoming more powerful or even being powerful. Scarlett rolled her eyes at me saying.

"What power Trinity you are far more powerful than him. You are like the sun and he is a piece of dried-out shit beneath you."

After looking at the documents in front of me we arrived at my home a massive building in the heart of Everose the Sapphire tower.

My home is a massive private residence that occupies an entire city block with all kinds of private restaurants and shopping centers in the lower twenty floors.

Above floor twenty is the private residence of the soul heir of the Solaris family. This building is made of priceless Sapphire Dimond Crystal.

An extremely rare substance that is impossible to get. People even sometimes try to break off a piece of Sapphire Diamond Crystal to steal due to its value on the open market.

Making me sneer about the fact that Adrian Fury is supposed to be rich. How can any man compete with a home made of precious gems?

With the owner of Sapphire coming home the entire building has been closed to the public indefinitely.

Looking at the building Scarlett rolled her eyes at me as I admired my home saying.

"Trinity you just had to spend so much money to build this place. You even had restaurants and shops put in. Can anyone even pay for the things in those shops besides you?"

After looking at Scarlett's accusing stare I smiled.

"A few people can afford things here but it is mainly for me to show off. So there's no problem with that is there? Besides I need plenty of toys for my girls to enjoy."

Scarlett finally escaped from my arms when the town car came to a full stop. As we pulled into the driveway of Sapphire. Our driver opened the door for Scarlett and me.

Getting out of the town car my silky legs touch the ground in my high heels with Scarlet following me closely behind.

The driver handed Scarlett a cloth silk handkerchief to wipe her face off with to remove the lipstick still on her from my tender loving care earlier.

After helping Scarlett out of the car and heading into Sapphire. Scarlett went ahead of me to open the door for me to enter the building.

As we entered Sapphire there was a fat man in the entrance arguing with an employee of Sapphire. They were yelling at each other until both of their eyes fell on me.

His beady eyes stared at my ass making me realize this fat stinky man reeks of lust. Looking at me he stopped yelling and his mouth hung open in shock at my beauty.

I am an extreme beauty but when men stare at me like this it makes me feel like I have worms crawling under my skin.

The man looked at me and opened his mouth to speak to me with spittle flying out of his mouth as he did so.

Ahh don't bathe me in your spit fatty was what I was going to going to say. Before I was interrupted.

The fatty looked at me and said.

"Hey sexy want to come with me for a fun time you will make top dollar if you go on a date with me."

At this point the entire room fell silent

This grease ball fatty had several extremely thick golden chains around his neck wearing a partially opened silk shirt. With a disgusting hairy chest and wearing gaudy rings on every finger of both hands.

The next thing everyone heard was a stern slap as if through some kind of magic Trinity's high-heeled shoe slapped the man across the face.

A loud SLAPP echoed in the room as blood and teeth flew out of the fat man's mouth.

"I'm sorry my heel slipped just now. Say that again."

But everyone was wondering when the hell did this lady. Take off her high-heeled shoe and why did we not see it?

Join my patreon now for advanced chapters.

Patreon.com/everstone