Chapter 13- Oki Doki

Ben's POV

November 26th, 2002

Returning from Trader Joe's with bags of groceries Jennifer requested, I found her in the living room at 11:00 AM, bouncing on a yoga ball while enjoying a lollipop. Her messy hair framed her face, wearing a spaghetti strap tank with no bra and booty shorts. The sight of her made me marvel at her beauty.

"God, you're so sexy," I couldn't help but express.

"Sexy? Um, at least a good morning. How's my girl and my baby doing?" Jenn responded a bit moody.

"Sorry. Good morning, princess. What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing," she replied, rolling her eyes. I walked over, kissed her, and she responded, needing some help to stand. Once she stood up, I held her close and kissed her head softly.

"My hips hurt, papi..." Jenn said sadly, looking at me.

"What do you want me to do, baby girl? Do you want a heating pad?" I suggested, caressing her cheek.

"No... take the pain away," she pleaded, tears streaming down her face. Leading her to the guest bedroom down the hallway, I gently assisted her in lying on her back. Hovering between her legs, I carefully stretched her hips by pushing down on her thighs as I spread them wide up . With the satisfying pop of her hips, a wave of relief washed over her.

"Thank you, papi," Jenn sniffled, pulling me close as I laid beside her, holding her tight.

"Anything for you, pumpkin. Did you and baby bean eat yet?" I inquired.

"No. I've been in so much pain I couldn't go to the kitchen," Jenn said softly, her tone cute and innocent, accompanied by puppy eyes.

"Okay then, let's go over to the kitchen. I'll make you breakfast and some tea. Okay?" I suggested, pecking her lips.

She kissed me back and nodded. Carefully helping her off the bed, she slowly stood up, hands on her big belly.

"Damn..." I said, observing the transformation of her curves.

"What?" Jenn asked.

"Nothing..." I chuckled, unable to contain my amusement at the delightful changes.

"What?" Jenn asked again, a playful curiosity in her eyes.

"Okay, fine. Your beautiful curves just got even more... voluminous... and that ass.. lord have mercy," I teased, a mischievous grin on my face.

Jenn blushed at my playful remark, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue.

"Did you like me more before I was pregnant or after?" She asked, a curious expression on her face.

I smiled at her, "Honestly, I wouldn't mind either way. It's not about being pregnant or not; it's your incredible personality that attracts me, Jennifer."

Jenn responded with a sweet yet seductive tone, "Well, lucky for you, you've got me in all my curves and glow now. And I'm all yours."

I responded playfully, "Good thing, because I happen to be head over heels for this gorgeous pregnant woman. All mine.."

Jenn wrapped her arms around me, "Carry me to the kitchen, Ben."

I playfully shook my head, "No, babe." She pouted, and I teased, "What if I say no to carrying you?"

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she threatened, "Well, Mr. Affleck, say goodbye to any sexual activities in the bedroom later."

Smirking, I responded, "Is that a challenge, Ms. Lopez? Because I love a good challenge."