Chapter 24- All I Have

Ben's pov

August 15th

Jenn enters the bedroom, her eyes glowing with a mixture of desire and excitement. She's wearing only a sheer thong that accentuates her curves perfectly, leaving little to the imagination.
As she approaches my side of the bed, I can feel the warmth radiating off of her body. Her lips gently brush against mine, awakening me from my slumber with tender kisses. Her hands trace delicate patterns across my skin, sending shivers down my spine as she continues to kiss me passionately. The feeling of her soft skin against mine is intoxicating, and I find myself growing more aroused by the second.

She leaned over me slowly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She knows it's my birthday and she wants to make it special. "Happy birthday, papi," she whispers softly into my ear before pulling back slightly. Her hands deftly remove the cover from a tub of whipped cream, which she proceeds to spread generously across her breasts. The sight is both erotic and hilarious, leaving me feeling a mix of pleasure and amusement.
Jenn then leans down again, positioning her whipped cream-covered breasts over my mouth. "Open up, papi," she teases, her voice filled with seduction. I do as instructed, taking one of her nipples into my mouth and savoring the sweet taste of the whipped cream mixed with her natural scent. Jenn moans softly in pleasure as I suck and lick at her breast, feeling her body tremble beneath me. As I continue to pleasure her, she takes hold of my erection and begins to stroke me gently, adding another layer of stimulation that has me gasping for breath. The combination of her touch and the whipped cream on her breasts leaves me feeling completely overwhelmed with pleasure.

"You like that papi?" Jenn asks.

"Always baby girl." I groaned as I spread her legs further apart before reaching down to slide her soaked thong to the side, exposing her glistening clit fully. I take the opportunity to gaze at her naked form, taking in every curve and flaw by memory before bringing myself closer once more.

Before moving any further, I spit onto her sensitive flesh and watch as it glistens against her wet flesh under the dim light; a small act aiming to heighten sensation that both of us are eager to experience together. "Are you ready, baby girl? Because from what I can see, you're already soaking wet," I whisper in her ear as I lowered my head and starts to flick my tongue all over her pulsing clit. Jenn moans eagerly, her body responding to each movement of my tongue as she clutches my shoulders tightly.

I continued to lavish attention on her sensitive nub, alternating between light kisses and deep sucking motions, all the while keeping my hold on Jenn's hips to prevent any sudden movements from breaking the mood. I looked up at her once in awhile, relishing in the sight of her face contorted with pleasure, as she writhes and arches her body furiously. I sensed that she is about to cum so I slipped in two fingers deep inside her, and pulled them in and out matching it with the teasing flicks of my tongue on her clit.
Jenn's breath hitches, as she cries out my name and feels herself reaching the height of pleasure, succumbing to the overwhelming sensations that have built to a crescendo. She collapses back onto the bed, spent and breathing deeply, as I climbed up to meet her, kissing her tenderly and whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

As we both lay breathing deeply after the intense pleasure, Jenn looks up at me with a playful grin.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry honey, I got carried away. I was supposed to give you head since it's your birthday," Jenn says sheepishly.

But I just chuckled and shook my head softly, "No need to apologize, baby girl. Your pussy is the cake I love, and it tastes amazing," I said patting her thigh lovingly.

Jenn smiled, relieved, and pulled me closer to her, wrapping her arms around me tightly. "I'm so glad I could make you happy on your special day," she whispers, nuzzling her face into my neck.