Chapter 42- Echoes of Love And Light

Jenn's point of view

Ben started filming and I've been on set with him for the past week while my mom and the girls explored the vibrant city. Knowing our mother's safety was essential, I took steps to ensure her well-being. I hired three security guards, competent and reliable individuals, to accompany her and the girls as they ventured through the bustling streets of Dallas. I couldn't be more proud of Ben as he gave his all during each scene, never needing many retakes. His talent and professionalism were evident in everything he did, making him an incredibly admirable actor and person. After hours of hard work, they took a well-deserved break. Ben walked over to me, the connection between us strong and assuring. As we made our way to his trailer, I felt the warmth of his hand enveloping mine, our fingers intertwined like two halves of a whole.
We entered the secluded space, the door closing quietly behind us. He sat down on a plush armchair, taking off his shoes and relaxing while munching on snacks and hydrating. My body found comfort in his embrace, our silhouettes blending into one another as we shared a moment of quiet love. As the time for filming resumed, he leaned in, his lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss. I kissed back and caressed the back of his neck softly which makes him go crazy everytime.. With a gentle tug, he pulled away, his eyes locking with mine, reflecting the depth of his affection and desire. Hand in hand, we exited the trailer, his presence grounding me. As his makeup artist meticulously touched up his forehead, Ben's gaze remained fixed on me, a subtle yet intimate connection that sent shivers down my spine.
I found a seat nearby and sat down as I watched him and never took my eyes off him either.

He then continued filming and for the rest of the day, I just sat back and watched as I got to eat snacks. After a long day of filming, Ben and I went back to our hotel. In the car,  he smiled back at me, his touch gentle yet possessive as he massaged my feet. "You're the greatest partner a man could ever ask for," he said, tracing circles on my skin.

I giggled and leaned back, enjoying the sensation of his skilled fingers.

"And you're the best daddy in the world," I replied, my voice laced with affection and admiration.

As we drove back to our hotel, the sun setting behind us, Ben couldn't resist the temptation to continue pampering me.

Suddenly, the car stopped in front of our hotel, and Ben took my hand leading me out of the car. Once inside the elevator, his eyes locked on mine, his desire palpable, and he pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me tightly. His lips met mine, I felt a surge of passion that consumed me completely, and I kissed him back with such passion. His hand slipped onto my ass, gripping it firmly, and I let out a soft giggle as my cheeks flushed with the heat of the moment.

However, as the door swung open, we were met with the sight of my mom standing in the kitchen,a surprised expression on her face.
Immediately, we pulled away from each other, our cheeks flushing with embarrassment as I reached for a napkin to wipe my lipgloss off his lips. We exchanged awkward glances before plastering fake smiles on our faces, trying to act as if nothing had happened.

Mom looked from one of us to the other, suspicion clouding her gaze. "You two look quite... happy," she noted, raising an eyebrow. "Is everything alright?"

Ben and I exchanged glances again, trying to keep our composure. "Of course, mom," I said smoothly. "Just gonna go take a nap.. Ben was filming all day... and I'm tired." I said and made my way to the room with Ben.

As we entered the room, a sense of anticipation and desire consumed me, my heart racing with excitement. I could feel Ben's gaze on me, the promise of something more potent than any physical exhaustion. He immediately closed the door and without hesitation, we began shedding our clothing, each layer falling to the ground like an unspoken agreement building between us. We stood there, naked, and pulled each other close in a passionate embrace. Our lips met, exploring each other hungrily as if we were forbidden from being together.. I felt his fingers gently tracing the contours of my back, trailing down to my hips before moving back up to my breasts. He cupped them tenderly, eliciting a soft moan from my lips.
"You're so beautiful," he whispered, his lips trailing a path down my neck, lingering at the sensitive area just below my ear. I shuddered with pleasure, my hands gripping his shoulders tightly as he continued to explore my body with adoration. As our bodies merged together, I could feel every inch of him filling me up completely, his hard length driving me wild with desire. It was a moment of pure ecstasy, each movement bringing us closer and closer to the brink of complete surrender. After a while, with a final thrust, we climaxed together, a fierce wave of passion washing over us both.