Chapter 65- Lucky 13

Jenn's point of view

Today is our last day in Capri, and I'm feeling a bit sad about leaving. This place has really stolen a piece of my heart with its stunning views and the sound of my family having so much fun. I already know we'll come back here with Ben and the kids.

Looking back at our time here, I see how much closer Ben and I have grown. This trip has been like a little reminder of all the reasons we fell in love in the first place. We've had so many special moments, from sneaking kisses to laughing together on the beach, all of which have made our bond even stronger.

Watching my husband play with the kids, seeing his love and humor shine through, I'm reminded why he's my partner in everything. This trip has made us stronger, and I'm thankful for every memory we've made.

As I carefully fold the last few pieces of clothing and tuck them into our suitcases, the reality of leaving Capri starts to sink in. Just then, I feel Ben's presence behind me. He gently wraps his arms around my waist, and I feel his lips on my shoulder, planting soft kisses there. His affectionate gesture pulls me back from my thoughts of departure, reminding me of the love and connection we've deepened during our stay here. His touch is comforting, and I lean back into him, feeling the warmth of his body against mine.

As he continues to hold me close, his voice is playful in my ear. "Do you want to have some fun before we head out for lunch?" he whispers, a mischievous tone threading through his words.

I turn slightly to look at him, raising an eyebrow with a smile. "How much time do we have?" I ask, curious about his plan and mindful of our schedule.

"15 minutes is definitely enough," he mutters, his breath hot against my ear as he begins to undress me. As he gently pulls my clothes off, I feel a rush of desire coursing through me - a mix of anticipation and lust. Once I'm naked, he bends me over the bed, positioning himself behind me. He trails kisses along my spine, each one sending shivers down my spine. "You're so beautiful," he whispers, massaging my breasts with firm yet gentle hands. His touch is electrifying, igniting a fire within me that only he can ignite.

With a groan, I arch my back, offering myself to him fully. "Please, Ben... take me," I moan, aching for the release that only he can provide. As if in response to my plea, he slides his hard length into me from behind, filling me completely.

He then lifts my legs up and holds my thighs, I moan into the bed, my body shaking with pleasure as he pounds me relentlessly. The muffled sound of my cries fills the room, adding to the intensity of our lovemaking. With each thrust, I feel my hips rising in response, my ass jiggling invitingly for his gaze. "That's it... good girl," he mutters hoarsely, his voice filled with lust and desire.

He continues to pound me harder, his body glistening with sweat as we push ourselves to the brink of ecstasy. My moans grow louder and more desperate, muffled by the pillow beneath my face.

With a sudden shift, he turns me onto my side, our bodies aligning perfectly as he slides deeper into me. His hands explore my body, one hand finding its way to my breast where he pinches my nipple gently, sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

"Please," I beg him, a soft whimper escaping my lips. "Hold
my hand and make me go crazy."

Without hesitation, he takes my hand, squeezing it tightly as he begins to thrust deeper and harder into me. Every inch of my body is consumed by pleasure, writhing under his touch as our bodies move together in perfect harmony. As I look up at him, lost in the sensations coursing through me, I feel my mind slipping away, surrendering to the raw power of our connection. He then leans down and whispers into my ear, his voice thick with desire. "You're so beautiful," he says, his words sending shivers down my spine. He trails kisses along my jawline, his touch electric as he adds, "Your pussy is gorgeous. So wet and tight... I can't get enough of it."