Again (vampire One Direction fan fiction)

Hi, my name is Apple, yes my parents set me up to fail I know....Ok so I'm gonna tell you about my life, when I was 9 I was kidnapped by this guy.

He kidnapped me and held me captive for three years until one of his neighbors heard me scream and complained to the police about it.

When the police came they caught the guy...

I was taken to a police station where they called my parents and told them that they found me. They were so excited, on their way to the police station they got in a car crash and died.

I know my life sucks and luck hates me, so then I had to move in with my last relative my grandma. I loved her and she was so happy to see me, 5 years later she got diagnosed with a rare type of cancer.

She was forced to live in a hospital and I had to pick up a few jobs to pay for all of her bills and surgeries.

So I work like five jobs and 99% of the money goes to her, I love her so much, she is who I look up to, she's so strong. I vist her almost every day.

I'm 18 now and live in a small crappy apartment, with a small crappy car and I'm living off raman noodles. Right now I have one best friend Aspin she has been through everything with me, but I only see her when I'm at work because I barely have time...I know my life sucks.

I just finished my last job of the day at a small restaurant in the middle of the small town I lived in. I got in my car and speed away to the hospital hoping to be able to at least say goodnight to my grandma. It was already 8.

I barged in the hospital almost running in my grandma's room, right when I was about to walk in a nurse stopped me.

"I'm afraid you can't go in, this patient is already asleep."she said calmly.

"She probably isn't asleep yet and I haven't seen her all day."I pleaded she shook her head.

"I'm sorry ma'am."she repeated, I was about to slap the crap out of this girl. She was pissing me off. I shoved her out of the way and walked in the room. The mean nurse tried to pull me back but I just shoved her again.

The whole room was dark except for a glowing light coming from under the covers it quickly turned off when I walked in. I smiled pulling the covers off revealing my grandmother who was trying to hide an Ipad in her hands.

I swear she was a kid at heart...

"Hello!"I smirked

"Don't judge me these crazy people make me go to bed at 8 sharp, and I don't fall asleep until 2
"she whined making me sigh.

"Ok but you better not get caught and what were you playing anyways. " I smiled

"Angry birds. " she mumbled I laughed and kissed her forehead, while taking in her scent.

"Well I better go before your nurse has a heart attack goodnight."I yawned feeling quite tired myself, I walked out of the room smirking at the nurse who tried to stop me.

She gave me a death glare, I walked away all sassy like.

I went to my car and started to drive to my apartment.

Once I got there I made my way to my apartment I was so tired I skipped dinner. Besides I wasn't even hungry, I'm so alone here it's so sad....

I felt tears prick down my cheek after five minutes of that. I walked to my room and changed into my pajamas a big tee shirt and a pair of short shorts.

Then I heard screaming coming from out of the building I looked out of my window I had a horrible view even though I was on the top floor of the building.The only veiw I had was of a dark scary ally were hobo's usually were.

I saw five guys and one girl then all of a sudden they snapped her neck, and started to suck her blood oh mah god there vampires! I stared out the window horrified.

Turn away Apple you didn't see anything.

Just then one of the boys looked at me pointing his finger to me and his friends looked at me their eyes turned red, I quickly closed the curtain unable to breath.

What if they come and killed me? What if they kidnapped me that idea brought tears to my eyes. I quickly locked the door and made my way to my bed trying to forget what just happened.

DING...DING...DING.. that was the door bell. Hesitantly I stood up trembling. I was scared out of my mind I didn't have to guess who was at the door. Those five boys, I mean who else the pizza guy? Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they killed me all this misery would be over but I needed to stay alive for my grandma. I walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole thingy. It was the boys. DING...I stood unable move.

I slowly unlocked the door but didn't open it, making my way to the couch and sitting crisscross Apple sauce (see what I did there!)

Shut up Apple not the time...

DING...I sat still then the door swung open the couch was facing the opposite way from the door. I didn't bother looking back to the people who were about to kill me a firm hand was placed on my shoulder......

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@$$$$$$
NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A CLIFF HANGER! Hello my raccoon's how are we good, okay so I decided to start this book but tell me if you like this book! if not tell me now so I can stop.

goodbye my raccoons! :) remember

READ♥COMMENT♥FOLLOW♥VOTE

Characters:

Apple: Maia Mitchell (on cover)

Apple's grandmother: Betty White

Aspin: Emma Watson

5 guys: Find out in next chapter ;)