Barking around the wrong bush

Apple's p.o.v

After I recovered over that embarrassing incident, I kept my body on Liam as he softly stroked my fur. My eyes began to droop down out of exhaustion until they finally shut and I was consumed by darkness.

________________________________________________

"Apple wake up."A hand stroked my stomach. My eyes snapped open as I pounced onto the person.We fell on the floor and the person I landed on let out an 'ooof'.

"What the hell Apple!"said the person who I soon recognized as Zayn.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"I apologized getting off of him and turning back into a human.

"Na, it's ok...."he groaned stumbling to get up, dramatically grabbing his sides. The rest of the lads chuckled.

"Sorry..."I murmured, scratching my head while biting my lip.

"Wait, don't we have that photo shoot today?"I asked checking my watch.

"Ya we did but Sam called and said we needed to re-schedule and he wanted us to tell you'check the date' whatever that means..."Louis scoffed. I rushed to the window. SHOOT, NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. It was a were wolfs worst nightmare.....The dreaded full moon.

They couldn't see me like this I had to go, now. Luckily the moon was being covered with some clouds."I have to go."I spoke calmly.

"What were are you going?"Liam questioned grabbing my wrist. I quickly brushed it off.

"Don't worry I'll be back."I smiled

"No you can't, were coming with you."Niall stammered.

"No you guys stay here, do not follow me! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"I growled as I disappeared out the door.

Running into the woods, I sprinted as fast as I could, bumping into tree's every so often. A million thoughts in my head floating around, killing me from the inside.

I kept running until I had no more strength too. I tripped over a rock falling on my knees. Dirty tears running down my face, the trees swaying because of the wind.

"Oh my poor, lost Apple...."I snapped my face towards the voice.

"I see you still can't accept yourself....."It was Kidnapper number one. All of his awful features, the same as always.

"I see you got a new set of kidnappers."He chuckled, they followed me....They were here somewhere hidden those stupid idiots.....

"But don't fear my dear Apple, I'm back from prison, you can come back with me like old times and you can unleash the killer you are at the arena like always."he smiled.

"Get away from me!"I spat

"Now Apple don't be so harsh, I saw you at the arena yesterday. Not your best performance but a good comeback."The clouds slightly uncovered the full moon as I morphed into my wolf form groaning as I was trying not to lose control.

"Why didn't you want your little boyfriend's to see you like this? Apple when are you going to understand this is your true form."his creepy smirk covering his face. As the moon was uncovered even more by the clouds. My fangs grew longer and my claws even sharper, my normal wolf form was grown more muscular. Basically my cute wolf form was gone and replaced with a beast, a horrible beast.

"Were you afraid they weren't going to like you?" I looked away from him.

"Wait, what's this? Does Apple have a little crush on them?"he laughed.

"Do you not remember what happened last time you fell in love?"he said jaw clenched.

"I obviously need to remind you, Once upon a time Apple found her mate, they were desperately in love, no one could separate them. Others envied there love ,until one full moon, Apple lost control and killed the poor lad on accident. She then got shunned out of the pack..."Tears kept coming, and coming.