No Can Do

I woke up to the sound of soft muffles, I peeled my eyes open I was in a unfamiliar room. It was a tan color with creme furniture.

I was in a really comfy bed I didn't want to get up, but I peeled myself off of it. I heard whispers coming from the door I walked to it and opened it.

Five boys stood there arguing, I stayed silent until the boys noticed me.

"Good morning Apple. "Liam said cheerfully, I frowned slightly.

"Morning."I replied softly. "What time is it?"

"9:51"Niall responded

"We called in sick in all of your jobs." Louis added swiftly.

That reminds me I need to see my grandmother today, but how? They won't let me go anywhere...

"Me, Niall, Harry, and Liam are going out. We'll be back in a hour. Stay out of trouble, Zayn is upstairs sleeping."Louis explained, I nodded obediently as they left leaving me alone in the room.

I tipped toed to Zayn's room. He was asleep, and he wasn't getting up anytime soon. I walked to the front door and slipped out surprisingly no lock. The Flatt was in the middle of the city. I quickly called a taxi, I told the driver directions to the hospital. We were there in less than a minute I felt lazy for not walking....

He dropped me off. I walked in the hospital all the nurses said hello to me, except for that snobby one who wouldn't let me in last time. I speed walked to my Grandma's room for fear I wouldn't be able to see her long.

I stepped in her room she was quietly playing her iPad.

"Hi! " I cheered happily

"Hey, why aren't you at work?" she asked smiling as I walked in.

"I took the day off."I responded

"Finally you get a day to yourself. " she remarked I longed to tell her that I was kidnapped by blood suckers but instead I climbed at the foot of her bed and sat crisscross apple sauce.

We talked for what seemed hours then. I heard voices from outside the door, followed be a knock. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes. My life will be over by the time this ends....

Louis' s p.o.v

Me and the boy's went out while, Zayn and Apple stayed home. I knew she's gonna try something but we we'll always find her.

Her blood has such a sweet smell, it's intoxicating I could smell it a thousand miles away. Just then I get a text from Zayn.

From:Zayn

Hey Apple left while I was sleeping go get her she's near by I can smell her.

To: Louis

I knew she would escape that's why I left the door unlocked.

"Hey, Apple escaped let's go find her!"I said getting the boys attention. We started tracking her scent we started walking towards a hospital we knew that's were her grandmother was staying, wow. She would risk her life just to see her grandmother.

"She's here."Niall spoke we walked inside following her scent it lead up to a door, we were about to knock when one of the nurses stopped us. (F.Y.I this is the nurse that is mean to Apple)

"Omg you one direction!"she squealed

"Yes we are, is Apple in this room?" Harry asked clearly annoyed.

"Ya, but why do you guys wanna talk to that slut?" She irritatingly questioned, I was about to slap her.

"Do you wanna go get a bite to eat." Harry asked her she was about to respond when.