Twist

Apple's p.o.v

"Apple wake up honey."I heard a voice say I pulled my eyelids apart to see my grandmother I was on her lap squeezed into a tight little ball.

"What happened?"I asked as I got off of her and sat at the foot of her bed, rubbing my eyes gently.

"You fell asleep when you were crying."she explained softly.

"Where are the guys?"

"Oh they came in I told them not to wake you, they left a minute ago to get something from the cafeteria." She said while gently stroking my hair.

"I was thinking and is ok if we just continue your medicine, but no more surgeries or procedures?"I pleaded while looking into her eyes I could tell were tired and weak.

"Okay, I will but that's it, okay Apple?"I nodded

"You need to get some rest ."I studied her and how she could barely keep her eyes open, I slowly tucked her in with her covers I placed a soft kiss on her forehead she closed her eyes as I let out a sigh. I watched her drift to sleep.

I turned off the light as I walked out of the room the boys were talking to the mean nurse from the other day. I saw her tense as she saw me walk up to the lads, she batted her fake eyelashes at the lads pulling up her almost nonexistent skirt up even higher.

"Whore, what are you doing here?"she spat giving me a glare.

"You do realize it's not good to talk to yourself."I commented earning a few chuckles from the lads and some nearby nurses.

"Why don't you leave!Your not wanted here!"she glared

"Ok!"I chirped skipping away leaving her with a look of plain confusion of my actions, I stopped skipping once I went past the corner where they couldn't see me. I then burst out laughing, the look on her face was priceless! I then heard a grunt of frustration and the mad tapping of heels.

I ended up walking to the front desk where the nurse I was talking to earlier was.

"Hey Apple what are you doing back here?"she asked

"Oh well my grandmother fell asleep and I'm just waiting for the lads to come."I responded casually.

"Oh that's lovely, has she told you about the her plan...."

"About not wanting more surgeries, yes she did."

"For some reason she feels like such a burden to you."

"But she's most definitely is not!"I protested

"I know that but Apple, you can't blame her you quit university to earn money for her medical bills! But now everyone is happy your finally living life! When she found out you finally had a boyfriend she was as happy as and old woman in a hospital could be!"

"Really?"

"Yes she bragged about it to the whole hospital!"a pang of guilt hit me as I pulled a fake smile. I said goodbye as I strolled away heading to find the boys.

I walked strolling along saying hello to some familiar patients that I knew. Where were the lads? I then started to worry. What if they got lost? I should have never left them! I started walking even faster not paying attention where I was going until an arm wrapped around my waist. I let out a yelp and turned around to see the lads snickering and Zayn had his arm around my waist.

"I was looking for you guys! It's almost four we have to go!"I said looking at the clock on my phone.

"Ok, ok were going don't get your panties in a wad..."Harry smirked

"For your information it's a swim suit photo shoot!"I corrected.

"Well come on guys we wouldn't Apple to be late, now would we."Niall said sending me a wink and running up to me throwing me over his shoulder and running through the halls of the hospital.

"Niall put me down!"I squealed wiggling in his grasp as he ran vampire speed to the car and dumped me in the back seat we waited until the rest or the guys jogged back to us.

"Where is the photo shoot?"asked Liam who was at the wheel I showed him the text with the directions, turns out it's a beach. We drove for awhile until we started seeing palm tree's and sand. We parked the car in the beach parking lot I noticed the beach was full of people from the photographers to the makeup people.

"Ok so when we get there you can expect to be flirted with and checked out by some models I mean you are One Direction, I need to go talk to my manager and see what he wants me to do ok?"I said to them as we paused in the car a bit before getting out.

"Awww is poor Apple going to get jealous?"Chimed Louis.

"Oh, very much so."I said as sarcastic as possible sliding out of the car.

"Also you going to see a lot off half naked girls including Aspin, try and contain yourselves."I added as we made our way towards the beach.

*#&÷)÷€÷¥#;#£$(;#($*

Hello my raccoons how are we? good, okay so next chapter is gonna be a whole lot better I promise! Also your gonna see a different side of Apple! I'm deciding if I need a new cover I'll probly make it real professional and stuff if I do!

READ ♥COMMENT ♥VOTE♥ FOLLOW