Mama, Dada?

Louis was playing with Olivia who was in my arms giggling, whenever Louis would blow into her cheek making a loud sound.

"Do you wanna go downstairs?" I asked him looking at Olivia in my arms.  He smiled at me nodding guiding me out of the room. Olivia was still in my arms, she was so light it really made me wonder if she was to small for her age or maybe she hasnt been fed.

We made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen where the rest of boys and Aspin were. I saw Niall sitting on Aspin pinning her to the ground while Liam, Zayn, and  Harry crouded around the counter.

"Niall!!Get your butt off of Aspin this second!!!"I shrieked he looked at me and shrugged. Meanwhile Aspin spazed out under Niall. Her arms and legs flailing around. I was tempted to laugh but I think that would've made me a bad friend.. Niall moved off of Aspin and she leaped out into her wolf form, teeth bareing.

"God damn it chill Aspin!!"growled Niall. Olivia silently cried hiding her face in my shoulder.

"IM NOT MAD AT YOU NIALL! TURN AROUND!" We all looked behind him and there casually standing there was...

My old kidnapper.....WHY ISN'T HE DEAD HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!!!!!

He stood there casually with a smug look on his his face. I couldn't help it but to go in my wolf form too, my anxiety hyped up and I felt like I really needed one of my pills. I noticed that Louis and the boys had their fangs sticking out. I used my paw to slide Olivia behind me.

"Well it's nice to see you guys aswell."he growled. "What the hell do you want?" I spat.

"Apple I don't need your sass, but I'm afraid you have ruined a few of my plans."

"I don't care.."

"Apple would you stop interrupting me? So I see you've meet Olivia that was not suppose to happen, seems to be all Aspin's fault she must be punished for that..."

"First of all she was left at my door step last night how is that my fault?"Aspin butted in furzious.

"Well I was uninformed that you were not able to take care of a mere baby."he scoffed. She was about to speak again then I spoke "Why wasn't I supose to meet Olivia?"

My old kidnapper looked at me like I was an idiot. "Clearly you have not realized that Olivia is your daughter. I thought you might've had an ounce of mothers instinct and be able to tell who your own daughter was but I guess not ." My jaw fell open I turned around and looked at Louis, I couldn't tell if he was mad or disapointed.

"Oh don't get deflate your pride yet Louis it your damn child." he growled. I smiled and changed into my human form to hug Louis. The smile on his face was so big I wonderd if his lips would just rip but then again mine was probly that big too.

"You would think you guys have the common sense to know that it's your child, she's clearly identical to you both!" he moaned impatiently.  Aspin and the rest of the lads were still pretty shocked. I looked back to where I left Olivia but she was gone. Louis noticed she was gone too and we both started rapidly looking for her.

"WHERE'S OLIVIA?!?!?"I howled and looked around the kitchen. I looked up to see my kidnapper holding her. She was bawling her eyes out but he held her tight.

"LET HER GOOO!!" Louis boomed pouncing on him but it was as if he had a force field around him and he launched back 10 feet.

"Honestly Apple, you didn't think I'd let you live hapily ever after?"and with that he was gone. 

I can't describe what I felt at that exact moment, but if I had to it would probly be like the Empire state building crumbling down just by a single touch.

I literaly was with her for probly less than 5 hours. Louis was probly with her for less than an hour for pete's sake! And that whole time I had no idea she was my daughter.

I looked behind me to see Louis as crushed as I was, his face was so sad it hurt to look at it. I looked over at Zayn, Liam, Niall, Aspin, and Harry they all looked so pissed. Louis brought me into a hug. I buried my face into his chest.

Hellllooooo mah raccoon$$$$!!!!! Im being a bit gangster/ratchet. Anywayyysss sorry for the late update I wish it was summer I would update every day but its not I'm at school it's a lil short sorry!!!!

Remember

                    READ♥VOTE♥COMENT♥FOLLOW

ps. everything willl be explained next chapter