Let me love you

Apple's p.o.v

"Apple do you want something to eat?" asked Niall who was in the kitchen drinking something.

"When was the last time you ate?"asked Liam who was giving me a suspicious look.

"Ummm.....It's been awhile."I laughed as my stomach let out a growl.

"Come and eat!"Louis ordered placing a sandwich on the table. I shook my head in refusal.

"No, I'm not going to eat until I change human again."I barked. I always dreaded eating when I was in my wolf form. It's just plain gross.....

"Apple you have to eat or you won't be able to go in your human form at all!" reasoned Harry, but I still disagreed.

"Please Apple....."begged Louis putting his puppy eyes out on display.

"Pa-lese Lou I invented the puppy dog face."I sassed making him frown.

"I need to go to my apartment and get somethings."I added hoping they might let me go alone.

"You can only go if you eat the smoochy." agreed Zayn, I groaned.

"No I'll eat later!"I argued starting to limp over to the front door.

"Fine, but Louis is coming with you to make sure you eat something." Liam commanded pushing Louis towards me who was offering me a cheeky grin as he opened the front door for me.

"Your such a gentleman." I muttered as we got in the car.

*****************At Apple's Apartment********************

"Why did you wanna go to your apartment anyway?"Louis asked following me to my apartment.

"I can't tell you." I smiled

"What? Why not?" he asked offended

"Because it's embarrassing......." he laughed as he opened my apartment door for me. I would've ran except for the fact I still had a brick on my hind leg and all.....

"Okay help me and move that couch."I asked Louis as he gave me an odd look but reluctantly moved the small couch I had in my living room. Once he had moved the couch out of the way it revealed the small mini fridge I hid behind it.

"What is that you secret alcohol stash?"Smirked Louis trying to open the fridge but I had it under a large padlock. I quickly used my nose to type in the 10 digit number on the pad. I opened the fridge urgently letting out a sigh of relief.

"Ummmm..... Apple why do you have a fridge filled with packages of raw ground beef."I smiled at him. It was true I had the whole fridge stuffed with packages of raw ground beef I'd been saving for months for a special occasion.

"Because I do! And I'm starving."I growled grabbing one of the packages and ripping the plastic off and eating the whole thing in one bite. I looked over at Louis again who was spying me intensely.

"Yes, how may I help you?"I snapped at him as he raised his hands up in defense walking into the kitchen. I continued to eat the packages.This must be extremely unattractive............

"Are you not even gonna cook it?"Louis called from the kitchen.

"It's a little late for that." I said eyeing the 20 empty packages I had already eaten. My strength started to grow so I tried to change into my human form and succeeded through a fist pump in the air.

"Louis I'm human!" I yeld from the the pile of packages I had surrounding me.

"Apple I don't know if you should go human yet." Louis asked worried making his way towards me.

"I'm going to go change."I murmured seeing as my clothes were ripped from earlier. I walked to my room closing the door behind me with lock, Louis was unpredictable........

I simply chose a pair of skinny jeans and a plain grey t-shirt with a light jacket, going into the bathroom pulling my hair into a high ponytail and giving my teeth a good brush cause my breath probably wouldn't smell so good after all the packages of ground beef.......I walked out of the bathroom going to the kitchen to see Louis who was helping himself to a glass of wine.

"Sure Louis go ahead and have a glass of wine."I mumbled.

"I would not be talking Ms.Underage."he playfully glared pouring me a glass. I pushed it away frowning

"Ya know, I was saving this wine for a special occasion and when I'm old enough."I laughed.

"Well I think it's a pretty special occasion to find your long lost mate."he smirked inching closer to me.

He backed me into the counter until our bodies were touching and he leaned his forehead on mine. Our lips brushing over each other ever so slightly until I jumped up on my tip toes slamming our lips together.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Big news my Raccoons!!!!!!!! I have started a new book called 'Royal Love' It's a one direction fan fic and it's especially for the girls who adore ♥Zayn♥!!!!!! Please read. The summary says everything!!!!! And while your at my home page go ahead and follow me!!!!!!! EVERYONE GO AND READ 'ROYAL LOVE' AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. This chapter sucked, next chapter will be da bomb!!!! Srry it's so short.