Kidnapped again.......

Apple's p.o.v

"1, 2...3"

"STOP!"I screeched grabbing the picture from his hand, Harry gave me a wtf look."I changed my mind I don't wanna look at it!"

"Apple there's a good chance you won't even know this dude."he uttered.

"Thanks Harry....."I said sarcastically.

"Apple your gonna see this picture even if I have to pin you down and hold it in front of your face!"he argued.

"Then that's what your gonna have to do! But that's if you can catch me!"I sprinted torwards the door, but that was a big mistake. He grabbed me by the waist throwing me on the bed.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Well I think I already know who it is!"

"Wtf Harry!You just told me I probly wouldn't know this person! Tell me who it is!"

"No! He doesn't know ether, and It's for you to find out!"

"I can't...." Let's say I did know the person in the picture, that would make them hate me even more!

"Apple, just please look at the picture you need to know......."he begged while leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I groaned planting myself face first into the bed.

I felt a slight tap on my back."Harry, stop I'm not gonna unfold the picture."I growled, but instead of an answer I was thrown off the bed landing on the cold hard ground.

"Harry....."I started clearly pissed but it wasn't Harry, it was that mean nurse from the hospital. She was backed up with two large men.

"Hello Apple, I'm afraid your coming with us."She smirked giving me a hard punch to the jaw.Talk about kicking somone while there down! How the fuck did she get in here? I stumbled up brushing off her punch.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not going anywhere."I glared wiping off the blood fron my lip.

"Oh, Apple you always had a sense of humor."she smiled sickly, about to throw another punch at me.

"I know I'm hilarious."I agreed ducking under her punch like a boss.

"Boys, knock her out."She smiled deviously, brushing off her failed attempt at her punch.

"Good luck with that."I hurdeld past them but I was thrown into the wall. What is up with walls? They like hate me! One of the men pulled out a black rag.

"HELLLLPPPP!"I screamed hoping the boys would hear me. I was about to scream again but the rag was placed on top of my face forcing me to enhale the substance. In seconds my head started pounding all my senses being turned off.The nurse lady started laughing at my attempts to move.

"Oh poor little Apple, this reminds me of when I accidently gave your grandmother the wrong medicine, dead in seconds....." My eyes started closing even though I tried my best to keep them open. Great, what is this, the third time I'm getting kidnapped? Last thing I saw was the mean nurse lady snatch the photo out of my numb fingers, then I was consumed by darkness.

************************************************************************

I heard the sounds of cheers blarring through my ears, my whole body felt numb and my head was killing me! "Look who's finally awake our champion Apple!" Somone boomed through the speaker causing the cheers to get louder. I peeled my eyes open, I was in the place I didn't want to be the most. In the middle of the arena. The croud was abnormally large with all types of people. I picked my head up from the cement ground wobbly standing up trying to gain my balance.