Death is never easy....

Apple's p.o.v

As I walked out of the dressing room in normal clothes, not a stripper bikini like before. I saw Harry still waiting for me, he smiled at me as he saw me walk out. He placed his arm around me which as you know I would automatically pry off but not here. I have a reputation to protect my bad gurl act, so this was acceptable for to now.We started walking around trying to find the other lads in the tent covered beach filled with people of all sorts.

"Babe you wanna have some fun!" A girlish squeal erupted I noticed a blonde had her hand on Harry's chest totally ignoring his arm glued to my waste and our couple vibe we were giving off.

"Gurll get your hand off my man!"I snapped slapping her hand off Harry. I stepped on my tip toes and pecking my lips on his, I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye but ignored it knowing I wasn't gonna hear the end of this.I know, I know most of you are like WTF just happened and some of you might even be re-reading that, well I did warn you.

I had my reputation and this one small gesture that I have to do...

"Dayum, Apple what'd you do to get yourself One freaking direction?"She muttered in devastation walking away dragging her perfectly pedicured feet on the sand."But it's not over sweet cheeks!"She smirked at Harry sending him a wink, I saw him gag. We continued to blindly walk around the beach avoiding the people.

"What was that back there?"he asked tightening his grip on my waist to keep me from avoiding the question.

"What was what?"I said playing dumb he laughed lightly tapping on his lips definitely talking about the kiss I gave him.

"Oh well....I kinda have a reputation."I say proudly he raised an eyebrow about to say something but got interrupted .

"Where have you guys been!"I screeched watching the rest of the lads get into view.

"We were just talking with your manager and we scored ourselves a photo shoot with you tomorrow!"Grinned Zayn, my mouth dropped to the ground.

"YOU WHAT!"I screamed

"All for your reputation right?"whispered Harry in my ear with a smirk, I groaned. "Isn't it great Apple!"Perked up Niall with a grin.

"Just fantastic!"I said with lots of sarcasm intended as we started our journey towards the parking lot.

"Someone carry me!"I groaned dragging my feet in the sand as my legs started to give away from walking so much.Liam crouched down a bit in front of me so I could hop on his back which I gladly did.

"Sorry if I weigh a ton."I moaned somewhat embarrassed as I rested my head on his shoulder, I heard scoffs.

"Apple you weigh like 10 pounds!"exclaimed Zayn who was looking to find were the car was parked.

"Ya right..."I scoffed trying to pry myself off of Liam's back but he kept a firm grip on me until we reached the car, trying to make a point that I weighed nothing. He set me down next to the car door and we all piled in same seating arrangement as always.The car ride was short and boring, who knew the Flatt was so close to the beach?

************************************************************************

We walked into the Flatt "Hey Apple you hungry?"Louis asked me while walking in the kitchen. "Na, I'm ok"I shrugged. "You skipped breakfast! You have to eat something!"Complained Harry trying to guide me towards the kitchen. I completely forgot I didn't eat breakfast.

"No I'm not hungry!"I groaned but then was dragged into the kitchen.

"What would you like babe?"Liam asked opening the fridge I shrugged as he placed a sandwich in front of me.

"How the heck did you make that so fast?" I asked in shock. I took a bite as my phone rang from my butt pocket the boys laughed as my ring tone I'm sexy and I know it started blaring, I desperately tried to get it out. I stepped out of kitchen while the boys gave me suspicious looks but I shrugged.

"Hello?"I said in a peppy tone putting the phone against my ear.

"Hello Apple, I'm afraid I have some bad news."Said a voice I soon recognized as one of the nurses at the hospital. She sounded as if she had been crying.

"What's...wrong?"I stuttered biting my nails.

"Apple your grandmother is...dead."