Was there lying?

Apple's p.o.v

I felt myself tremble in Louis's arms as he had a firm grip on me. I could almost hear his smirk from where I stood, we all walked out of the apartment complex and into the car that we rode in last time. Zayn, Niall, and Liam in the front while I was smashed between Louis and Harry.

Louis placed his arm around me once we all got situated I trembled a bit but quickly stopped. I needed to calm down.

I felt a hand on my knee I quickly whipped my head to see who this hand belonged to.........

Harry I sighed and shifted positions uncomfortably. His hand slowly moved up, I took deep breaths in and out.

I began to bounce my leg up and down trying to shake off his hand but Harry just grinned and turned towards me. His hand still on my... Now thigh.

"When are we going to gt there?"I asked impatiently keeping my eye on Harry's hand.

"A few minutes. "responded Zayn.

"Okay." I said softly Harry's hand was wondering around my thigh. I was done, I unbuckeld my seat belt and jumped on Louis's lap. I gave Harry a glare as he lifted his eyebrow. I looked back at Louis who still hadn't comprehended what happened.

"I knew you wanted me." He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

Once we arrived to the mansion we all got out of the car and we entered. I was lifted off my feet I let out a scream as I was thrown onto a soft cushioned surface I believe was a couch.

"Ok, Apple" I saw Liam in front of me the boys came to join us.

"You probably have a lot of questions so go ahead and ask!"cheered Niall.

"Um do y'all have powers?"I asked

"Well, we have super strength, speed, smell, speed, and we can read minds." answered Zayn well that's cool but it makes it official that I can never escape from this place. But it also explains all the weird stuff like why they run so fast.

"Anything else?"asked Liam I could've asked why they didn't kill me or why they desperately want me but their eyes just changed normal color and I didn't want to change them back.

"No that's it."I said politely resting my head on my knee.

"Great now we need to set up some rules."continued Harry. I nodded well this is were they start to abuse me like kidnapper 1# did well if they were looking to punch me well there to late the proof is on my stomach...

"What's on your stomach?" asked Louis.

"Would you stop reading my mind! and nothing!" I lied.

"We have every right to, and what's on your stomach? " he said more sternly he started inching towards me and I scooted to the back of the couch.

"Babe let us see your stomach."Harry said sweetly I shook my head tears about to fall.....

To late stupid tears. I launched myself off the couch and sprinted towards the kitchen but then I was slammed into a wall, hard.

I moaned as I slid to the ground a pair of arms pinned my hands behind my head and I felt a cool breeze hit my stomach as my shirt was lifted until my mid stomach.

I heard gasps as fingers traced my horrible scars that I got with my first kidnapper .

€)#_'_/€*#_=#÷÷'(%÷_'%:£"=6$=/8%^8%
hello my raccoons, how are we? good ok so heres my chappy hope y'all like its kind of a cliff hanger.Remember

VOTE♥COMMENT♥FOLLOW ....um whats the other one?READ♥