Who's the baby daddy?

Apple p.o.v

I was still with Aspin trying to settle out what we were going to do with the child when all of a sudden their was a knock on the door.

Me and Aspin exchanged nervous looks reading each other's minds. I would stay here with olivia while Aspin got the door. Aspin left right after that to get the door leaving us behind.

I was playing with olivia letting her play with my hair.I heard a ruckus downstairs where Aspin was, making me on edge. Then I heard angry footsteps marching up the stairs that were way to heavy and belonged to someone much bigger than Aspin.

I saw olivia get scarred she tensed and her eyes filled with tears as the thuds from the stairs became louder. I instinctively craddled her in my arms gently. Footsteps lead over to the door until the handle turned with an uneasy squeak, then flew open. I held olivia even tighter against myself.

But the person was relivingly louis. I let out a gasp of air that I had not realized I had been holding in, I smiled at Louis. Setting olivia down on the bed and rushing torwards him. His eyes went wide they went from mad from hurt in matter of seconds. I was about to embrace him in a hug until he gave me a harsh push. I starred at him shocked."What's wrong?" I asked him surprised. I had realized the whole time his eyes had been flashing back and forth from me to olivia.Who was dazed for an unknown reason.

He pointed at olivia with anger in his eyes turning them bright red. He slammed me into a near bye wall scarring me half to death because I thought

we were done with that phase of slamming me into walls, I guess not...

"Louis whats wrong?"I asked him totally shocked. His eyes were still bright red pinning my arms above me like iron. He breathed on my neck "Oh I don't know babe,maybe the fact you cheated on me and had a kid without telling me."

I didn't process at first what he was telling me. He thought I cheated on him, he thougt olivia was mine but she was clearly not.

"Louis, you got it all wrong...." "Oh do I?"he laughed "Well do you care to explain why she looks just like you? Or the fact that Aspin didn't want us up stairs?" I hadn't noticed untill now that we looked remarkably alike enough for me to notice, our hair was the the same colors and we had the same deep dimples.

"Louis! olivia is Aspin's daughter!" I yelled. His head stayed in the nook of my neck for a second untill he moved it looking at me his eyes melting back to the blue ocean like pond I was used to seeing.But then they went back to red in a few second.

"Then why didn't you ever tell me that Aspin had a daughter?" he growled.

"She didn't! Some random staranger left olivia at the doorstep last night!That's why Aspin called me so out of the blue and distressed!"I answerd once more. His eyes went blue again looking at me as if not sure to believe me or not. It amazed me how his mood could change so rapidly.

"Babe, im so sorry....."he was about to go on this huge rant about how sorry he was and bla bla bla but then I cut him off "It's fine I understand." I smiled he smiled back laying his head on my shoulder for a second before looking up again for awhile.

"Umm Louis, could you let go of my hands?" I asked he looked up and forgotten that he was holding them. He was about to let go but not without giving me a smirk and kissing me on the lips. I smiled into the kiss shaking my head disapprovingly.

Before I knew it Louis pushed me harder into the kiss. I wanted him to let go of my arms so that my hands would be able to fling around his neck but he pulled away smiling a devilish smile letting go of my hands

My wrist had a red ring from where he was holding them, I frowned. Louis snatched my wrists placeing kisses all over them making me giggle on the inside.