Sticks and Stones

Apple's p.o.v

The boys released me, I felt so violated. I hated it here I haven't seen my grandma in what feels like a century. I'm stuck here and kidnapper 1# is trying to kill me too! If you don't remember the death threat text I got a few days ago.

I looked up to see 5 boys with bright golden eyes starring at me .Why do they care about my problems? There only here to rape me...

"Who did this to you?"asked Harry not losing eye contact with me. I stood silent I can't believe they just lifted my shirts without even asking.

"WHO FUCKING DID THIS TO YOU?" Screamed Harry making me tremble. My hands wandered for my bag I needed to take my pill before I had a spaz attack like last time.

"When I first got kidnapped."I squealed as I grabbed my pill and popped it in my mouth. I looked at the boys deep red eyes.

"Ok as we were saying were gonna set up some rules."murrmerd Liam trying to not show his anger. I don't think they weren't mad at me just mad at.... I don't know.

I gave him a small nod as I looked down.

"1. No more escaping we will always find you, next time there will be a punishment."said Niall I stayed silent.

"2. You have to do what we say. What else lads?" continued Zayn turning to the rest of the lads.

"That's it for now, do you understand?" finished Liam I nodded my head violently, still looking at the ground.

I felt a finger tuck under my chin and slowly tilt it up so I was looking up at the five dead serious vampires. Was this gonna be my life for now on?

"Me, Louis, Niall, and Liam are gonna grab a bite to eat since we haven't been able to because somone keeps escaping."Zayn said gesturing to me on the last part of his sentence.

"But don't worry love I'm staying here with you!"Grinned Harry cheekily. I held in my sigh that I longed to let out.

//^^^//^^^//^^^//^^^//^^^//^^^//^^^//^^^//^^^//^^

Hello my raccoons sorry it's so short and it took so long to update and yes I will be updating my other books too by the end of this week.

COMMENT♥ READ♥ FOLLOW♥ VOTE