Getting mugged

FIFTHY-THOUSAND READS!!!!! GUYS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!! I FEEL LIKE I'M ON PRANKED OR SOMTHING!!!!!

*******************************************************************

Apple's p.o.v

"Louis I can't belive you got me kicked out."I grumbled packing all my clothes in a moving box.

"What! How is this my fault?"he asked flabbergasted placing a had on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Go get me tape!" I spat sending him running for the tape. I don't even think he knew where it was.....In a few minutes he came scampering in with a roll of tape.

"Well at least you'll finally live with us."he commented taping the box shut.

"I'm done."I mumbled Louis looked at the one box I had packed.

"What? That's it? It's one box, it's not even a large box!"

"Wow thanks Louis for reminding me how poor I am" I laughed picking up the box.

"No I didn't mean it that way!"he stuttered taking the box from my arms.

"Lou I was just kidding I don't care."I looked over the rest of the apartment that was practically empty except for the crappy furniture that came with the apartment which was one of the reasons I got the apartment so I wouldn't have to buy my own.

"Come on lets go." he rambled taking the box in one hand to swiftly open the door with the other I followed him graciously taking my time because this was the last time I was gonna see this apartment.....Or atleast for awhile anyways.

"Your such a goodie-goodie...."he mutterd under his breath. I immediately came to a hault.

"Excuse me?" I gave him a hard core glare before he cracked up looking at the box in his hands.

"Oh nothing I didn't say a thing...."he smirked as we made our way to the elevator.

"That's what I thought."I had to admit I was pretty tierd and grumpy because it was getting pretty late and I haven't slept in a while.

"Your cute when your mad."he said cheekily as we headed out the building and into the darkness of the night.

"You wanna take a cab?"he asked stepping out on to the steet about to signal a cab. I quickly stopped him pulling him back to the sidewalk shaking my head.

"No let's just walk."I pulled him in the direction of the flatt.He held the box while I linked one of my arms with his.

"Apple I didn't mean to offend you earlier." he grumbled looking away at rhe moon light for a second as if he was ashamed or somthing.

"Lou it's fine I don't care, besides I feel like the richest girl in the world just being with you." I sincerely looked at him.

"Apple I love you. "he frowned uneasily which seemed odd because he just told me he loved me. Before I could respond I was ripped off of Louis and thrown to the ground.

"Give me all your money!"I ruff voice screamed slamming a gun into my head quite harshly.

"Are you seriously mugging us?"I asked in a bored tone looking at the muscled guy who was holding me and his two goons on his sides who were talking to Louis. In all the commotion I started to burst into a laughing spree. I mean seriously? Three men against a vampire and a blood thirsty werewolf.How do you think this is gonna end?

I snatched the gun from the man throwing it against a wall watching it smash into a million little pieces. The man tried putting me in a head lock but failed because of his poor stance which caused him to fumble giving me a perfect opportunity to land a punch under his jaw causing his eyes to roll back making me gag.Louis was still working on the two goons who were both bloody and tired but I don't think Louis was planning to stop any time soon before I called him. He rushed over to me placing a kiss on my lips.

"Are you okay?"he cooed into my ear sending tingles down my neck. I nodded at him feeling the adrenaline go through my like a river.

"Making memories, huh?"I laughed as he placed his arm around me and we continued to walk as if we weren't just mugged.

"Sooooo romantic." I still had energy praticly leaking from my finger tips.

"I'll race you!"I cheered sprinting off leaving Louis behind but not for long. He started to use his vampire speed passing me, until I turned into my werewolf form gaining speed. The cast on my hind leg had fallen off but he cone remained. I catched up with Louis ,we were neck and neck. I abruptly stopped when I saw the flatt in a short walking distance.Louis stopped to with little difficulty.

"Take my cone off please!"I cried Louis hesitantly took the cone of my head.I turned back into a human as we walked back to the flatt together hand in hand like a regular couple would do.He opened the door for me as I walked I into the flatt.

"You guys are finally back!"Niall called from the living room. Louis dropped the box he had been carrying by the stairs.

"Louis got me kicked out of my apartment!"I whined plotting myself on th couch.

"Louis what did you do?"Liam moaned being his usual parental self like always.

"He was screaming through the halls of the building."I informed him. Louis looked at me grimly before sitting on me. I squirmed under his weight.

"Louis your gonna break me!"I groaned trying to push him off of me but failed. He eventually scooted over to the seat next to me.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello my raccoons!! Next chapter is gonnna be the best chapter ever!!!!! Has anyone seen the *This is us*movie yet?!?!! I did it's amazing!!!!!!!! Everyone go read @LoveMeOrNot_1d books they are amazing go and follow!!!!! School stinks!!!!!

p.s sorry this chap sucked next will be better.