A taste of reality

Sitting here at my desk twisting back and forth in this stupid roller chair with my door closed and stereo blaring trying to come up with something not crappy to type that will make you all stop reading because you realize this book is well... not the best......BUT I still continue for some stupid reason because what kind or ratchet author would I be if stopped in the middle of the book?

but seriously why did I leave such a crappy ending to the last chapter?!?!!

APPPLLLLEESSSS  p.o.v

People say there's always a light at the end of the tunnel take it from me that's bullshit.

If it's pouring rain so hard that the raindrops hurt and you run under the tunnel for shelter. Do you honestly think if you walk out the other end it won't be raining?

Trust me it will.The tunnel is a temporary thing, you'll eventually have to get out before a car try's to run you over like gravel.

That's exactly what happened to me in a matter of seconds. I got shoved out the other end of the tunnel welcomed by the pouring rain.

I looked up at Louis I had no idea what to do.

I had no idea where to look for my baby.

If she was scared or terrified I didn't know. How could I know?

Louis still had me embraced into a heart throbbing hug that if under different circumstances would have my heart beat out of my chest but right now I was numb.
"What do we do?" I asked him? We couldn't just stay here knowing he had taken Olivia. As if he read my mind he sprinted out the back door. I followed him hot on his toes I couldn't tell if the others had followed us or not.

"Louis I think I know where he brought her." I yelled slowing down. He abruptly stopped "Where?" He asked panicked. I motioned my head for him to follow me as I led the way. The only place I could think for him to take her would be the arena; for those of you who forgot the arena is a battle area for mythical creatures which is illegal.

It had taken a few minutes to arrive in front of the grubby front door of the arena. Louis looked at me hesitantly "Are you sure she's here Apple?" he asked me warily.  I nodded "Where else would he take her?" the guards let me in with no words said. You see I was kinda a legend here. They gave Louis a unsure look before letting him in.

When we walked in I saw the familiar blood splattered empty pool that was filled with cracks in the tile. We pushed our way through the crowd looking anxiously for the sight of our newly beloved daughter. It sounded weird to say because I had no memory of even doing *it* with Louis.....

I wondered what was going on in his mind right now. I saw he stopped looking his attention was towards the stage where some anonymous speaker spoke. I turned my glance to the stage and saw my kidnapper. He was alone where was Olivia?

I looked down at the giant arena/pool and standing there was Olivia.

"Oh finally the special guest's have arrived." he boomed in the loud speaker.Everyone turned there attention torwards us. I was about to pounce in the arena/pool to get Olivia but something jerked me back. Two of the body guards held me back forcibly. "Don't touch her!!" growled Louis before he was pulled back too. They dragged us to the edge of the pool/arena so we had a perfect view of the inside of the pool.

"It took you to long enough to figure out we were here." he grinned evilly. I gritted my teeth while Louis spitted out every curse word he knew.

"People in the audience! I show you the spawn of our own Apple and the vampire!!!" he announced pointing to Olivia. Everyone roared cheering. I did everything I could to struggle against the grip of guards.