The kiss

Apple's p.o.v

Louis's lip touched mine full with passion.His eyes turned a deep gold.

**********************Unexpected Flashback ;)*****************

It was a beautiful sunny day Louis and I were going on a date, but this but this was different he wasn't telling me were we we going he just got me in his car and told me to dress casual. And with that said I put a casual sun dress with a floral pattern and a pair of converse. Which I knew he liked.

At that time I was only 17 and he was 19. The whole ride in his car was filled with giggles and me begging him to tell me where we were going.

"Your gonna have to wait love." he smiled cheekily holding my hand keeping one hand on the wheel.

"But I'm a very impatient person."I laughed looking at the surroundings from out the window. We had been driving for what seemed like hours.

"Ok, close eyes." he ordered as the car stopped and I did as I was told placing my hands over my eyes. Louis got out of the car running to the passengers side to open the door for me. He opened the door of his ford truck helping me get out. 

My feet hit a gravel ground as Louis grabbed my hand pulling me to wherever he wanted to take me. I kept my word covering my eyes with my hand.He lead me farther till I finally felt grass under my feet and we continued to walk.

"Ok..." he mumbled standing behind me covering my eyes with his hands his chest touching my shoulder blades.After a few seconds he removed his hands and mine. I let out a small gasp.

We were standing in the middle of a large meadow, It was a huge field covered in all different types of flowers all beautifully coloured.

"It's beautiful....." I murmured turning around to face him bringing him into a hug which he gladly returned as he placed a kiss on my forehead. Without warning I jumped onto him making him fall down on the flowers like I hoped he would. He let out a 'oof' as I smirked now that I was on top of him my hair flaring out behind me.

"Your gonna pay for that." he glared as I jumped off him sprinting away tripping over all the flowers as he was hot on my trail. I stared running up a hill seeing the fields of flowers. I stopped tiredly as Louis finally caught up with me giving me a hug from behind placing his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Apple." he whispered in my ear passionately.

"I love you more." I responded happily.

"Impossible"he smirked his eyes glued on mine. I noticed a small playground in the middle of the field not to far away from where we were.

"Do you see that?"I asked pointing to the playground. Louis smiled putting me over his shoulder and running to the small playground. Finally arriving to the deserted playground he put me down. I ran to the swing set hopping on the swing kicking my feet in front of me.

"Push me" I squealed as he pushed the swing lightly propelling me higher making me giggle like a little girl.After a good amount of pushes he ran in front of the swing.

"Louis I'm going to kick you!" I screamed but then he grabbed the chain of the swing making it stop in mid air.He placed a tender kiss on my lips before letting go of the swing again as it pulled me back once again.

××××××××××××××End of flashback××××××××××××××

Me and Louis immediately pulled apart I remember what Cole said about how when we first kissed we would change to our true form I was now my wolf form as Louis had his fangs poking out between his lips.

"You seriously are my mate, aren't you?" he asked as I turned back human. I nodded slowly.

"But I don't understand how I could forget about you."he murmured.

"I thought you were dead so I got my memory erased of you because I couldn't stand thinking of you." I frowned covering my face as tears began to leak.

"Shhhhhh.....darling I would've done the same thing."he mumbled giving me a hug wiping my tears away gently.

"If I didn't do that we would've found each other earlier."I sobbed again as Louis continued to hug me.

"It's okay, point is we found each other and were going to be together forever."he smiled plotting a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes a vampire and a werewolf, sounds like a twilight parody." I laughed.

"Your a girl aren't you suppose to adore that stuff." he interrogated raising an eyebrow as I playfully slapped him across the chest.

"Do you remember that place?" I asked hoping he had seen the flashback. His face went blank for a minute as if to think of what I was talking about before his face erupted into a smile.

"You saw it too, didn't you?" he scratched his head shaking it.

"I don't remember ether." I growled. Why did I have to be so stupid and erase my memory?

"Well then I guess we have to make new memories." he smirked.

"I guess so...."I sighed still depressed that I couldn't remember the old ones.

Before I knew it Louis through me over his shoulder dragging me out the door.

"Lets go home."he commanded running through the halls of the complex while I let out screams making him laugh.

"Louis put me down!"I cried banging on his back playfully as he kept running till he came to a shrarp stop making me jerk up.

"AAPPPPLLLEE THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW." A voice boomed from behind us. Louis immediately set me down so I could face my angry landlord who had his arms crossed steam practically blowing of of his ears.

"Apple that is it! I've tried to be patient with you but I can't no longer!"

"Look I'm sorry, just don't...." he cut me off.

"How am I suppose to forgive you when your with this hooligan! I'm afraid I'm going to evict you please take your stuff and leave a.s.a.p."he growled stomping away to his room.

"Great...."I mumbled as I looked over at Louis who was frozen until he burst into laughter hunched over holding his stomach.

"Come on wise guy come help me pack."I glared grabbing his hand and heading back to my apartment.

"Great way to make memories huh?"he laughed slinging his arm over my shoulder.