Not a Secret Anymore

Apple's p.o.v

"Well I work at.....Victoria secret."I stuttered Harry gave me a what the hell look.

"So what your a cashier at a bra store."he laughed sure I was a cashier.....

"I thought you were like a drug dealer or something...."he added, I simply nodded letting this cashier part go on as long as it could.

"Why would you think I was a drug dealer I thought you knew me better Harold!"I mocked in a hurt tone.

"Well sorry, you made me jump to conclusions. " he murmured.

"Do you mind putting me down?"I said still around his waist I felt a gush of wind and I realized we were in the kitchen again my eyes squinted at the sudden change of light.

"Ok." Harry let me back on the ground.

"Let's watch the T.V,"I suggested as we walked in the living room and I plopped down on the lazy boy couch, being the flirt that Harry is he sat right next to me swinging his arm around my shoulder I rolled my eyes in disgust as I turned the telly on and flicked through the channels until I found *Toy Story* on ABC family.

I always enjoyed Pixar classics.....

"WERE HOME!"Screamed an oh so familiar voice I immediately recognized to be Niall's distinctive irish accent. Four boys walked in there eyes were a pure gold color. All of sudden a strike of fear hit me I froze in Harry's arm. All the boys plopped on the couches beside us.

"Oh your watching toy story!"Liam squealed he flashed to the kitchen and 2 seconds later he was back on the couch with a bag of popcorn, he sat intensely looking at the screen. Louis rolled his eyes.

"So how was your time with Harry?"smirked Zayn as his eyes drilled into me.

"Ok," I murmured knowing I couldn't say anything because.....Well he was right next to me.

"So guys turns out our Apple here has another job."grunted Harry.

"Girlllll how do you keep track of all your jobs?"Sassed Louis I smiled at his attempted teenage girl voice.

"So where do you work."Niall asked wanting in on the conversation.

"Victoria secret!" Blurted the idiot right next to me. The boys acted as if it were nothing well they "think" that I work as the cashier and that's pretty normal....

₩#&÷,÷&=£÷*3¥×¥×¥×!×;$€¥@(×?×!÷
hello my raccoons I feel so so bad!!! I haven't updated any of my books I'm so sorry I will update all my books by monday kay?

FOLLOW♥ READ ♥COMMENT ♥VOTE