New friends

Liam's p.o.v

Seeing Apple change into a beast form. Well of course it was shocking, but I knew that wasn't her. She had no control over the full moon, but she was trying to fight it so hard.

When me and the lads first turned into vampires we couldn't stand killing people, like every other vampire there is, but we have to or else we wouldn't be able to live.I understand why she doesn't want to kill.She probably gets those painful memories of her past mate.

She didn't even tell us about it, but then again I wouldn't ether. I can't help but feel a bit pang of guilt because I kept asking myself why Apple pushed herself away from us, or should I say,why didn't she like any of us enough to be her mate.I never would've thought she already had one...

We saw as Apple limped away from the half dead man she almost killed.Who I supposed was Apple's old kidnapper.

"Let's talk to Apple's old kidnapper,we'll go after Apple later. She can't get far."Zayn suggested.We walked to the man his head propped up against a tree.

"Hello boys,you enjoy the show? Now please do tell me how your going to ditch Apple."he groaned grabbing his ribs.

"Shut up! We'd never leave her!"Louis growled about to end this sick man's life.

"You can't possibly be telling me you accept her?"he laughed.

"Of course we do, were exactly the same!"Spat Harry.

"Oh I see now, it's perfectly clear, you love Apple. All of you do.......How pathetic."he continued to laugh. I shot my foot to his face making his neck crack, he groaned reaching for his neck.

"Let's go find Apple." Niall muttered leaving this man to a very painful death ahead of him. We followed the trail that we saw Apple limp off to, there was paw prints of her's the whole trail until they suddenly stopped.

"Why did the paw prints stop?"asked Zayn examining the ground.

"We have to find her!" I worriedly paced.

"Dude, chill, she couldn't have gone far will find her."Louis spoke calmly.

Apple's p.o.v

"Dude, I think she's gonna wake up!"a voice said, I peeled my eyes open. I was in what looked like a unfamiliar game room, and I was still a wolf (not the beast) on someone's lap.

"How do you know she's a girl?"a boy with blonde hair like Niall's said.

"Well she looks like a girl, but if that's not good enough for you then you can go ahead and check."Suggested the the brown quiff haired boy holding me. I growled at the blonde one. "Na, your word's good enough. "he blushed.

"So Cole please explain to us why you picked up a random injured she-wolf?" Another guy asked looking a bit Mexican, who had his attention on a video game. I couldn't help but feel my heart break at the name Cole.

"We don't even know if she's a werewolf or a regular wolf!" Added one who looked a bit Asian with dark hair. Who was also playing video games .

"Doesn't matter! She was injured and did you see those two huge dead werewolves. Maybe she had part of that. Did you?"He asked me, I nodded.

"So she is a werewolf!" Said a tanned boy wearing a snap back. I nodded cheers came the boys.

"Do you think you could change human?"Asked the blonde.

"Dude she was hurt pretty bad, by the way don't let me forget to ask you how you got hurt."he told me. I jumped off his lap and shifted back into human.The five guys gaped at me. I looked down to make sure I was wearing clothes, and sure enough I was. So why were they staring at me?

"What?"I asked

"Nothing......Your just...... really pretty."Smiled the one wearing a snap back. I blushed"Thanks,"

"Are you guys werewolves too?"I asked they smiled and nodded.

"Sorry we didn't introduce ourselves, I'm Cole."

"I'm Dalton,"shouted the blonde haired one, next to him.

"I'm Gabe,"said the Mexican looking one.

"I'm Dana and this is Will."Said the one wearing a snap back pointing to the Asian one who was focusing on his video games.

"I'm Apple,"I blushed embarrassed because of my name. All eyes went on me for a second.

"Nice to meet you Apple, so tell us how you got hurt."Dalton happily greeted patting the seat on the couch between him and Cole. I sat down" Well l killed those two werewolves so I guess I got hurt...."All eyes went to me for the second time.

"You killed both those werewolves, all by yourself?"Cole said uneasily, I nodded.

"You go gurl!"Dana cheered not taking his eyes off the video game Will and Gabe were playing, I laughed.

"Wait are you the Apple everyone's talking about at the arena?"Gabe asked pausing the game.

"Probably...."I muttered

"You don't even seem affected by yesterday's full moon."I stated surprised

"Well we can control our beast."Dalton said casually.

"WHAT?How do you control it?"I screeched.

"What, can you not?"asked Will.

"Well no....Do you think if I could I would be fighting wolves by the dozen on full moons if I could?"I muttered.

"Next full moon, we can show you if you want?"Cole offered. I nodded my head vigorously, if I would've learned this earlier maybe Cole (my old mate) wouldn't be dead....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello my raccoons,thank you thank you thank you for all the support on my book! It means soooo much!!! So tell me what you think of this chapter! Also have you ever heard of IM5?!?!?

Reads:100 Votes:25 Comments:5