Let's Go!

Apple's p.o.v

The door bell rang I was unsure who it was gonna be because the boys were already here and no one ever comes to my house so....

I walked to the door slowly and opened it.

It was Aspin she barged inside without saying hello.

"Hello..."I started

"Do you think you can skip out on our night just that easily..." She interrupted but stopped when she saw all five boys in the kitchen.

"Aspin these are my...My...Cousins."I stuttered

"Hello."she responds lightly still giving me a threatening glare. The boys responded in hello's.

"Excuse us."She says dragging me into my room and slamming the door shut.

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SKIP OUT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?!"she bellowed loudly.

"Well stuff came up!"I gestured towards the door.

"Well were going clubbing! You can't say no!"she smirked

"I can't GO!" I screamed I hated it when she signed me up for stuff.

"Oh come on!"she pleaded

"I don't know if I could, I mean I don't know if my cousins would let me."I whisper.

"I'LL ASK THEM! She yelled running out the door I quickly ran up to her and jumped out her back we both fell to the ground. We wrestled the boys starring at us. She ended up on top of me her hand covering my mouth not even noticing that I was licking her hand.

The boys walked towards us slowly.

"Hey can me and Apps go out.....Wait a second OH MY GLOB YOUR ONE DIRECTION!" She screamed and yes, she called me Apps. That's what she calls me.

"Yes, yes we are." Louis smirked I was still under Aspin.

"So can she go out?"she asked once more the boys looked at each other and grunted. I escaped from Aspin's grasp.

"No I'm not going you can sleepover if you want."I proposed she let out a heavy sigh.

"Fine."she grumbled the boys seemed relieved. I guess they probably weren't gonna let me go because they kinda kidnapped me but whatever....

"Oh and guys this is Aspin, Aspin these are my cousins ."I said while making hand gestures.

She nodded excitedly I could tell she knew I was lying but she didn't say anything.

=/& ^^^!#=*?#%*?:÷&()&×&! $&×_,

hola my raccoons how are we? good!

READ♥COMMENT♥FOLLOW♥VOTE