Finally Visitors

Apple's p.o.v

The car ride that practically felt like eternity was finally over, by the time we parked the car I was nearly dying.

"Calm down Apple."Harry spoke smoothly placing his hand on my knee that was jumping up and down. When the car finally stopped and we all started to get out. I had to wait for Louis to get out so I could get out, but of course he was taking his time.

"Louis go faster!"I squirmed in my seat as he laughed at me, then went even slower. When he finally got out I slid out of the car.

"Apple do you know where your grandmothers room is?"Niall asked

"Pa-lese, I know this hospital like the back of my hand."I said cockily. We walked in the huge glass doors and were hit with a breeze of cool air from the air conditioner.

"Just follow me."I said looking back at the boys who were trailing behind me. I walked to the front desk.

"Hello Apple."The nurse at the front desk smiled as she was checking me in. What can I say I'm a usual I used to come everyday.

"Hello, how are you?"I asked politely twiddling my thumbs.

"Good! I haven't seen you in awhile." she smiled

"Ya, I've been real busy."I sighed

"Awhile ago me and your grandmother were talking and she said that you weren't so good with the lads but your doing alright, love."She smirked as she saw the boys messing around in the lobby. I turned a deep shade of crimson not even daring to look back at the boys who I could hear chuckling.

"Well I'm going to go now..."I said to her while walking away hiding my face with my hair. I looked behind me to make sure the boys were still there, they were. Louis then walked up next to me I gave him a weird look as I  recovered from my embarrassing moment that just happened.

"So your grandmother thinks were going out. Well let's keep up this act."he sassed while putting his arm around my waist.

"Ya about that, we can say we broke up." I frowned trying to pry his arm off my hip.

"I don't think so, babe."he smirked while pushing me closer to him. I grunted I heard several more hello's and hi's from he nurses as we walked by. When we finally reached my grandmothers room I stopped in front of the door.

"Behave,"I said in a strict tone giving them the evil eye they nodded as I opened the door. I smiled as I saw my grandmother she was reading a book.

"Hey!"I cheered as I sprang to her side and gave her a hug.

"Hi Apple pie!"she smiled, and yes she called me Apple pie, it's a nick name deal with it....

"You remember the lads right?"I said gesturing towards them who were standing behind me except for Louis who was next to me playing the role of my boyfriend. He was enjoying this way to much...

"Yes! How wouldn't I remember the only lads my granddaughter has ever brought to meet me!"she gushed earning some chuckles from the lads while I was changing to a plump red color.

"Where have you been, and word on the street is you quit all your jobs did you take the full time?"She asked quite concerned.

"I've been busy, and no, I'm never taking it you know that but I think I have to...."I muttered and by full time she was talking about the full time job at Victoria secret it would pay way more than all of my jobs combined but I would be never be able to take it because I hate it to much.

"And love, I need to tell you something..."She whispered looking at the guys.

"Apple we'll be right back."Liam said noticing what my grandma had to say was important and personal the lads all left the room.

"What is it Ma?"I asked sweetly

"I'm done, I want you to live your life! I'm done with all the surgeries a person can't live like this!And you, you've wasted your years on me trying to earn money for all of my surgeries, medicines and crap!"I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth.

"NO! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR ASKING? YOU NEED THAT STUFF I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GO! YOUR THE ONLY YOUR ALL THE FAMILY I HAVE.

I honestly don't mind please just continue."I pleaded tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Your childhood was horrible and I don't want to be the reason the rest of your life is a living hell! I'm honestly glad you quit your jobs and kept your Victoria Secret Job! Honey your gorgeous and you finally have a boyfriend! Who's in a British boy band! And you don't have a choice I already told the doctor's no more!" She tried to convince me but I just cried in her lap until I finally fell asleep feeling my grandma stroke my hair softly.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hello my raccoons so here's this chapter sorry it's really late I added some drama and next chapter is the Victoria secret photo shoot!!!

READ♥ VOTE♥ COMMENT ♥FOLLOW