Astonishing news

Apple p.o.v

The lads looked at me  astonished I know I'm not that beautiful but they make it seem as if I look like I'm meant to be in a horror film.

"Apple why didn't you tell us?" Liam looked me in the eye's.

"Ummm... You never asked."I said more like a question I didn't usually tell people. Aspin is my Co-worker or should I say Co-model and of course my grandma knows.

"You could've at least let us seen the commercial..."Mumbled Louis. I gave him a glare his eyes turned a deep crimson as he started to approach me slowly I held in a whimper and hid behind Zayn who smirked at my cowardliness. I held back a glare learning from the mistake I made five seconds ago.

"Hey guys we don't have to wait for another commercial we have the star herself who could possibly give us a show."suggested Niall lifting one of his eyebrows.

I gripped onto the back of Zayn's shirt trying to hide keeping my head down careful not to see the boys reaction of what Niall said which I thought would be a bunch of smirking that would end up to forcing me to do it. I heard a thud I looked up to see Harry sitting on top of Niall, while Niall was rubbing his head.

"Apple doesn't have to do anything of the sort."spoke Liam giving me a sympathetic smile."Unless she wants too." added Harry as cheekily as possible. I rolled my eyes.

"So let me guess are you gonna let me keep this job?"I asked.

"Possibly."Louis said walking into the living room I just noticed he was in the kitchen.

"Tomorrow can I go visit my grandmother?"I asked changing the subject hoping they might say yes. They looked at each other there expressions changing frequently as if they were having a conversation in there minds.

"Y'all can come to my next photo shoot."I blurted out, hey I'm desperate I haven't seen my grandmother in days for all I know she could be dead.The lads looked at me in surprised.

"Deal!" They said in sync and I rolled my eyes that were starting to feel heavy, very, very heavy.

"Ummm can I go to bed?"I asked softly as I let out a soft yawn. The lads nodded they didn't seem the least bit tired anymore. I stood up and Zayn grabbed my hand as he led me up the stairs I said goodnight to the boys and left the living room.

On the way up the stairs my feet felt like sand bags I was going as fast as a turtle Zayn then scooped me up and bridal style carried me the rest of the way. He laid me on the same bed I slept in the other day. I closed my eyes as soon as I hit the astonishingly soft mattress.

"Goodnight, love." He said as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him leaving me in the dark.

#*÷*#£÷*÷*!#!#*$(×($($(÷(÷(÷(÷(÷*÷*
hello my raccoons! how are we? good, ok so I finally updated!!!! ya, I'm so sorry I've been meaning to update but I procrastinate a lot....so.......I'm gonna try to update like every day and most of you must be like "let's see how long his is gonna last her" and y'all are right but I'm going to try!!!!!! Also it doesn't help that for my summer vacation I'm going to a cabin in the middle of nowhere with no wifi so....

READ♥ VOTE♥ COMMENT ♥FOLLOW