At the arena

Apple's p.o.v

I saw Liam talking on my phone, though I paid almost no attention, but I managed to ease drop a bit.He was talking to Aspin, She was probably telling him about how I'm going to be depressed and stuff. Which I probably will be ,but after that call they all started watching me like a hawk but there wasn't much to watch. I kept playing the piano Louis and Harry were still next to me trying talk to me and get me to eat, but after 6 hours they gave up.They eventually fell asleep and I almost did too, but I knew this would be the perfect opportunity, and many of you may ask for what? So I shall answer,the perfect opportunity to go to the arena.

Which I saw is only a few blocks away from previous car rides around this area with the lads. I smoothly slipped out of the piano bench, which was quite hard due to the fact Harry and Louis on each side of me.

The rest of the lads were asleep on the couch, I had to tip toe by them to get to the door, but I sounded like an elephant walking on wrapping paper. I had to hurry because I remembered that the lads only sleep for an hour or two and they are probably really light sleepers. I made my way to the door and to my surprise it was locked for the first time ever.

But don't panic yet, those idiots left the keys on the counter. I quickly swooped them up, and of course the keys were making as much sound as a rock band. Once I managed to get the right key I unlocked the door slowly and opened it.The door let out a ear piercing squeak that would've woken up an average person but no, the lads were still sound asleep. How does that make sense? I slipped out the door.

I went into a full sprint starting on the 2 block journey.The arena wasn't anything fancy like your probably imagining, anything but that. It was some old abandoned, Flatt. You see the arena was a fighting arena, slash  bar aka a plastic table filled with everything from drinks to drugs. Did I mention this place was illegal? Well it is, cops been looking for this place for years. As for the fighting arena it was huge, drained, cement, pool in the middle of everything. Where you ether chose to fight or were forced. While people bet on you.

FLASH BACK****

My 10 year old self was terrified, when I was kidnapped this was the first place I was taken. My drunk kidnapper placed a grubby hand on my shoulder as he led me to the pool where they were still cleaning off the remains of the last fighter.

"Your gonna get in there and fight! GOT IT?"he shrieked, I shook my head violently. He laughed as he pushed me closer and closer to he edge of the pool/fighting place, and with one final shove I fell in landing on my knees.It stung like crap, I winced as I stood up.There was no way to get back up. The pool was like 15 feet deep. I saw a boy jump in eyeing me like meat, he looked about 14. I was almost definite that he was a vampire, he was buff too and had scars on his face making his way to me, he laughed at my what was probably my terrified face. I could hardly think over the large cheers from the crowd all around the pool.The boy laughed as he sent a punch my way, I ducked tripping him with my foot making him fall on his butt.

The crowd went wild this is the first time I ever have seen so many werewolf's and vampires, while he looked as if he could kill he went in for a full tackle. Which with me taking one smooth step to my left, he missed.

He then started throwing punches left and right hitting me each time, for my lucky streak was over. With my leftover energy I kicked him in a very sensitive area he fell to the ground like a bird that just got shot. Now what? I thought, I looked at my kidnapper who looked as happy as could be, he probably won a lot of money, but then a girl and a boy about 9 and 15 jumped in the pool both with 'your about to die looks' the smile on my kidnappers face faded.

END OF FLASH BACK***

I finally made my way to the run down Flatt with loud cheering being heard.There was a body guard in front like always. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey Apple's back!"he cheered as he let me in gladly, I was kind of know around here because after all those years being forced to fight by my kidnapper with all the the training and stuff. I was kind of known for beating the shit out of people....It was kind of weird being here without him.

Not that I miss him, that's absurd why would you even think that!!?!!?! I walked in the familiar place making my way to the pool it was covered in blood stains and what not. There was currently two men inside,who were killing each other. When they finished they both were bloody and finished in a tie which is very, very, rare.The announcer started calling the next fighters but then he came into eye contact with me and smiled.

"Look who it is everyone!!! Returning champion Apple!!!"There were major cheers, except for some scrawls from competitor's I've beaten.

"Come on Apple get in the ring!"he cheered I shook my head. I was really just here to watch and I was really rusty on my technique, but with all crowd I was pushed in the pool.The crowd erupted into cheers as a scrawny girl jumped in her ego as big as her head. She launched herself at me but I ducked,grabbing her foot and flung her against the pool wall. I heard an unnatural crack from ether her back or rib. Cheers irrupted, someone came to get her and then another woman jumped in, she was twice my size.

"APPLE!"I heard yelling from the crowd. I saw the lads in the crowd trying to get to the front. I shot them a glare for following me and motioned for them to stay put.The girl charged at me, she wasn't fat she was just really buff. She threw a punch but I dogged it. I flung punches at her making her fall. She got aggravated at her losing she turned into wolf trying to get the upper hand.She was a werewolf, her greasy midnight black hair on her wolf body as she lunged at me.

Ok I haven't been completely honest with you guys..................But in my defense I have givin you a lot of hints so I guess I'll spit it out....

I'm a werewolf.

I know let it sink in and let me explain everything. Some of you may be asking damn Apple why didn't you turn into a werewolf and beat those boy band arse's? Well, one werewolf against 5 vampires,tell me the logic in that? So I decided to keep it a secret, kinda like a secret weapon and also I don't like to talk about it.... It's not that I'm ashamed, it's that I'm not to fond of the idea of changing into a werewolf or having dog like habits. I mean that's all there is to being a werewolf unlike vampires who get a whole truck load of perks.

This was a life and death situation the she-wolf was on me growling in my face. I tried to flip on top or her but she was much stronger than me as a werewolf. By this time the lads were trying to come and help me but security held them back.I had to turn, I then transformed myself into my werewolf form.

My white hair covering my werewolf form, I felt disgusted, I was a freaking dog! I flung the she-wolf off of me and started to bite her until she was on the ground bleeding. She made one final attempt to claw me but it hardly had an effect on me. I walked away leaving her on the ground.

The crowd went wild "Apple has struck again!"boomed the announcer, I changed back to my human form, and before they could throw in another fighter I jumped out of the arena, not sure if I could take on another person, I was too drained.

"Apple have you lost your marbles?!?!"I heard a voice call I turned around to see the lads all with faces that I was unable to read. It's kind of made me wanna go back in the pool....

"No, but there's definitely a hole in the bag...."I muttered as I steered them out of the joint and started the long walk back to the Flatt.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ok hello my raccoons, now tell me,did I totally ruin the book?!?! If so I definitely won't think twice on deleting this chapter!!!! I'm depending on your feedback!!!!!