Please Let Me Go

Apple's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing it was a notification I growled. Really it just had to wake me up.... I walked out of the room the boys weren't here yet I skipped to the living room and then to the kitchen I was so bored.

Maybe I could go back to my apartment and the boys would never talk to me again. Yea like that would happen...

I walked out of house like a boss... I called a taxi and left for home. I was there in less than 5 minutes again I felt lazy for not walking but yolo. The taxi man dropped me off at the building I nearly ran in when I reached my apartment I proceeded inside, I sighed at the relief this homey feeling gave me. I ran to the shower and ripped of my clothes.

I jumped in the shower not even waiting for the water to warm up the water trickled down my back and soaking my hair that reminded me tomorrow was my 19# birthday, yes and I was going to do what I always wanted to do. I finished my shower and leaped out thinking if I should do what I was about to do. i jumped into some pajamas a big t-shirt and some short shorts then I grabbed my pink hair dye kit that I was saving. I opend it and started to read the instructions.

30 MINUTES LATER

Once I was finished I blow dryed my hair and saw what I just did to myself. I LOVED IT!!! It was perfectly highlighted and complimented me beautifully. Maybe the boys wouldn't recognize me.... I went to feed Boe another can of his gross canned dinners that he seemed to enjoy more every time I feed it to him.

I plopped down on my couch criss cross apple sauce and turned the T.V to vampire diaries.

Don't judge I watched it peacefully until I heard a loud knock and then the door swung open 5 boys glared at me with red eyes. I started to tremble not because I was scared because of the loud noise they had just made.

I sunk down into the sofa even more the boys stood I front of me.

"Why did you go?" Harry barked making me flinch and tremble even more because of how loud he was talking.

"I had to do some stuff here."I whispered

"But how you were supose to be asleep for hours you drank the water?" Liam askedl

"I don't know why it just didn't have a huge effect on me."I mumbled

"Why is your hair pink?"Niall demanded tugging lightly on my hair.

"I just wanted to."I lied I wasn't gonna tell them it was a birthday present for me.

"Ok whatever let's go." Spit louis my eyes flared

"No!"I screamed his eyes turned a deeper red.

"We have a deal now come on!"he growled, I stood up on the couch so I was maybe a inch taller then them I was really short for my age.

"NO, I'M NOT GOING DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN RIP ME OUT OF MY LIFE? WELL GUESS? WHAT NO, I HAVE JOB'S TOMORROW I HAVE TO WORK FOR STUFF UNLIKE YOU IDIOTS WHO SING ONE SONG AND POOF A MILLION DOLLARS! "I blared anger rising in me I wish I never meet them.

"Thats why we quit all of your job's so you have no problem coming with us. "Smirked Zayn

"YOU WHAT!"I screamed do they know how hard it is going to be getting those back. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut before the boys could come in. I locked it shut I ran to my bed and started to sob.

Wtf why would they do that those idiots. I hate them I wish I never meet them. I heard knocks on my door but ignored them I pulled myself together wiped my tears of so my face looked like my haven't cryed before in my life.

I stepped out of my room to see five boys in the middle of a conversation.

Liam handed me a mug.

"It's just tea"he whispered I didn't need to taste the tea to know it had that sleeping stuff In it. I walked over to the sink and dumped the cup In, I'm not an idiot.

"Go!"I boomed gesturing torwards the door the boys chuckled.

"You know what? Fine I'll go ."I walked out the door but a arm wrapped around my waste and slammed me into a wall I let out a small wimper.

"Were do you think your going."Louis growled I started to tremble because of the loudness in his voice.

"Are you scared?"questioned Zayn from behind him I was terrified.

"No."I whisperd squirming under Louis's grip I had so much hate torwards them.

"We have a deal it seems like we have to keep reminding you."Liam smirked idioticly. I think he read my mind because he frowned. 

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT YOU JUST BARGED IN MY APARTMENT AND KIDNAPPED ME I HAVE A LIFE, FRIENDS, JOBS WHICH YOU JUST QUIT! DID YOU KNOW THE DOCTORS SAID, MY GRANDMOTHER HAS ONE MORE MONTH TO LIVE! YOU MADE ME LIE TO HER SHE THINKS I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I screamed losing my normal calm self.

Louis's grip let go of me I was about to run to my room but a arm pulled me into a hug. I tried to get out of this death hug but failed miserly I started to tremble horribly I fell to the ground. Ever since I was kidnapped the first time I had this trembling problem and I'm "Supose" to take this medication every day so this doesn't happen but I....don't.

I needed to get my medication.

"B....o..e!" I stutterd he came to me sprinting I think before I found him he was one of those hospital cats that get you your stuff and you call in emergency. So it was easy to teach him to get my pills when I was like this.

When he saw me he immediately went to the cabinet and got the little capsule with all the pills in it I quickly grabbed the capsule ripped open the cap and swallowed one. It immediately calmed me down the boys stared at me unable to comprehend what just happend.

Immediately the pills made me drowsy. I stood up and picked up the capsule and put it back in the cabinet. I took one more step and I collapsed but a strong pair of arms caught me I blacked out....