The Photo Shoot

Apple's p.o.v

We walked to the beach and got several stares from the models who were already in there bikinis and everyone else who was working I sent them glares. I should probably say this now but when I'm here, I act totally different the shy sweet Apple is gone and is replaced by an strong, fierce Apple who isn't afraid on the outside, but it's all an act....The broken, wants to cry in a corner Apple will still always be there. I spotted my manager, Sam talking to the photographers I motioned for the guys to stop as I walked to him.

"Apple! I haven't seen you in forever!!"He marveled as he embraced me in a hug, I could feel the guys tense in jealousy behind me. I had to admit Sam was pretty attractive with his shaggy brown hair and muscular body, but totally gay, and besides I wasn't going to be the slut that uses him to make my career grow, he deserves better than that.

"Ya, long time no see!"I exclaimed

"How's your grandmother?"he asked

"Good, she's good. In fact I just came back from visiting her."

"I see you brought some guest's, more like British pop stars!" he sang looking behind me where the lads were standing but now they were surrounded by models who were flirting till they dropped.

Which I hoped was soon...

"Ya...there um..." I stared but then Louis walked up to us.

"I'm her boyfriend and those are my friends."he said looking at the boys who were still flirting with the models as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Apple's got some game! Go get dressed and and get your makeup done k?"Sam cheered as he gently pushed me towards the changing room.

Louis's p.o.v

Apple motioned for us to stay while she went and talked to her manage. I saw them hug and laugh and I felt myself get jealous I mean he was nowhere as good looking as us, but he was ok...

Models started to walk up to us when they saw who we were .

"Hey your One Direction right?"asked one of them. All the girls were in hot bikini's.

But I really wanted to see Apple in a bikini...

"Of course they are!"Another one exclaimed placing a hand on Harry's chest which he quickly flicked off.

"Go check on Apple."Zayn said through gritted teeth as he saw Apple still talking to her manager. I walked up to her.

"Ya....there...Ummm."she stuttered not sure what to say.

"I'm her boyfriend and those are my friends. "I smirked wrapping my arm around her waist. He told her to go change and she hopped over to the changing tent leaving me and her manager, he gave me a friendly smile.

"Hi I'm Sam, Apple's manager."he holds his hand out to shake. I give it a nice squeeze and he winces.

"I'm Louis,"I say noticing the lads decided to join me, they probably got annoyed by the models.

"And this is Harry, Zayn, Niall, and, Liam."I add, he smiles.

"And you are One Direction how would you like to do a photo shoot with Victoria Secret?"he asked a smile arouse on our faces.

"Sure that would be awesome."smiled Liam

"Great I'll talk with your management, I'm sure Apple told you that she has another photo shoot tomorrow at 8 we can do it then."he chirped

"It's just going to be Apple right?"Niall asked

"Yes, yes of course! I'm sure the other models will be jealous especially because Apple's only a part time." he smiled.

"What do you mean?"I asked

"Well Apple is only a part time model I keep telling her to be full time but she said she wants to keep all of her jobs to make more money for her grandmother and all."Sam responds and we nodded.

Apple's p.o.v

I made my way to the dressing rooms leaving Louis and Sam alone which I knew was a bad idea from the start.The dressing room was a tent sorta thing where it was private and you could change. I was set out bikini with a nice purple design the bottom had little loops on the sides. I took off my clothes and slipped on the suit as soon as I walked out of the tent I was sent to hair and makeup where they did my natural makeup and my soft beach curls I loved.They covered up the scars on my stomach.

"Heyyyy Apple!"Squealed Aspin as she approached me already in her bikini.

"Hey you ready for the shoot!"I asked

"Ya! and sorry I left early the other day."She said pulling me to Sam for him to tell us where to pose I was surprised to find him talking to the lads.

"Were ready!"she squealed drawing the attention from Sam and the lads who were doing a combination of smirking and checking me out.

"Ok so girls go by those camera's"Sam said pointing to some cameras that were right in front of the shore. Aspin and I ran towards the beach were the photographers were they told us exactly what they wanted. And we started to work our magic and pose I noticed out of the corner of my eye the lads smiling and winking every once and awhile. Aspin just laughed as we continued once the photographers were done after what felt like a million photos we were done we received several good jobs and pats on the back. We were sent back to the changing room to dress like civilized people again not strippers....

Two arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into somebody's chest a head full of curls were buried in my neck.

"What your changing back already, your not even gonna let me savor the moment?"Harry whispered sending chills down my spine as he placed small wet kisses on my neck but I quickly pulled away.

"No I'm not going to let you savor the moment!"I spit quietly not wanting to make a scene but that's almost impossible when you have Harry Styles kissing your neck.

"Don't push me Apple, especially not in that."he said playing with the strap of my bikini top. Where were the rest of the boys?

"There getting a bite to eat, it's like a buffet here."Harry said in awe. He really needs to stop reading my mind...

"What! they can't have any of the models people will notice to much!"I bursted.

"Opps..."Harry murmured with a small smile, I just shook my head in disappointment.

"Well I'm going to go change, stay here!"I emphasized 'stay here' he nodded. I quickly rushed into the changing tent and changed.