Food

Apple's p.o.v

Harry's lips made contact with my neck as he left soft wet kisses trailing up my neck to the corner of my mouth. I took slow steps backwards but with each step I took back Harry took a larger one forward, I found myself pressed against the wall again.

"You act as if your not enjoying this."he said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm not..."I mumbled

"What was that?"he spit squishing me against the wall with such a force my ribs were about to snap.

"Nothing...."I whispered wriggling in his grasp that was impossible to get out of.

"That's what I thought."he growled I turned my face in his direction I saw his crimson eyes that looked almost bloodshot. His height was incredibly tall I had to tilt my head up to see his eyes. He starred at me with lust and passion. I felt a pain in my stomach that was caused by starvation I haven't eaten since.....Umm.....Ummmm.......I forgot, but it must've been a long time.

"Umm...Harry......I know this is kind of an awkward time but...Do you maybe...Have something to eat?"I stuttered he let out a huge sigh and released me from his grasp.

"Fine...."he sighed I headed for the closet door but then I felt a gush of wind as if I were cutting through the air at a accelerating speed. It stopped and I was in Harry's arm in the the kitchen.

"What the lump..."I started as Harry set me down on the counter.

"You were walking to slow."he grinned, oh right super speed...

"Ok... Anyways you got's da foowd."I asked cheekily Harry sent me another smile my way as he walked to the fridge and flung it open it was filled with every thing you could imagine.My stomach let out a loud growl signaling I was hungrier than I though.

"You can have whatever you want."he gestured towards the fridge but why do they have so much food if there vampires.....Don't they only drink blood?

"We eat both..."chimed Harry

"Would you stop reading my freaking mind?"I burst out

"Nope!"he responded with a sassy tone I slide off the counter as I made my way to the fridge and grabbed the ingredients to make a sandwich.

"You want one?"I asked him while pulling out the bread I got from the pantry.

"Nah I'm fine." he glanced at me.

Glad to see he wasn't starving....... I started to make the sandwich carefully spreading the mayonnaise. I decided to make some conversation.

"Did you really quit all of my jobs?"I asked quietly spreading the mayonnaise.

"Yep were pretty sure "he explained.

"Well which ones did you quit?"

"The one at the dinner, the music shop, cellphone accessory cart.......Umm the movie theatre and the frozen yogurt place and the piano gig at the mall."he beamed while I moaned. I started to eat my fully made samwich. Wait what about my other job?

"What other job."he spit his eyes turning red.

"What pshhhttt.....I don't have another job that I especially hate because it is demeaning but it pays the most out of all my jobs so I keep it."I stuttered

"What is it?"Harry growled

"Nothing, ya know your very bipolar."I cleared my throat finishing up my sandwich.

"Just tell me."

"Nothing!"I boomed his eyes turned into a crimson red

"Tell me or I'll make you tell me."he spat just then he threw me over his shoulder and I felt a gush of wind and when it stopped I realized we were in Harry's closet again. I was still in his arms but in a different position his hands were under my bum supporting my body around his waist.

"Last chance babe, tell me." I stayed silent his eyes flashed gold then back to red. We were in pitch dark I felt his lips on my neck as they trailed to my ear and then to my forehead that led to a peck on my nose his lips then finally made contact with mine I tried to pull away but it was no use because he had a hand on the back of my head my lips stayed still as his moved in a swaying pattern on mine.

"Fine."I mumbled against his lips as his face parted mine but he still had me around his waist.

"So your other job is?"he questioned

"Well I work at....."I started.

&&^^&^*^/£^/*£%=:&*
Hello my raccoons how are we? good, okay, so I left y'all at kinda a cliff hanger next chapter will be da bomb!!!

COMMENT♥ READ ♥VOTE♥ FOLLOW