Closer to the mate?

Apple's p.o.v

Zayn and Liam came trudging down the stairs giving me playful glares as they joined me and the rest of the boys in the living room.

"Why is your hair wet?"Niall asked them.

"Why don't you ask Apple?"muttered Liam while I gave him an apologetic smile.

"Well you wouldn't have gotten that wet if you would've been gentler....."I mumbled. He gave me another playful glare as I sunk deeper in the couch.

"Hey Apple were gonna go out for awhile we need to do some things."Announced Harry. I knew that meant they were probably going to go feed.

"Are you sure one of us shouldn't stay here with Apple? "asked Louis protectively.

"I don't need a babysitter!"I growled

"Apple don't think of it like that, think of it more like......Dog sitting."Zayn laughed.

"Ha-ha, so funny I forgot to laugh. "I said sarcastically while the rest of the boys started cracking up.

"Now leave! besides I don't have anywhere to go."I smiled as they left out the door.

For the first time in awhile I was alone, and to tell you the truth it felt good. I closed my eyes and felt myself drift away until.******DING DONG***** I moaned as I heard the doorbell, I trudged towards the door swinging it open to see no other than....Cole. I grinned up at him.

"Hey!"I smiled at him, he gave me a small smile but it was out shinned by the worried look on his face.

"Hello."he greeted.

"How did you find where I lived?"I asked

"I tracked your scent."

"Why did you come here?"I asked politely

"Well you see.....Can you come outside?"

"Ummm I really shouldn't but.....It seems important."I walked outside closing the door behind me.We started walking into the forest.

"Apple ever since the first time I met you, I've felt like I've known you from someplace. Also I didn't tell you but I saw you yesterday on the full moon, and how you were talking to your kidnapper.

"Don't get mad, please just let me explain."he started, I nodded for him to continue showing no emotion.

"Well, I've been trying to remember were I knew you from, and then it came to me. We were friends a long time ago. And me and Cole were friends too, I remember that because we shared the same names."he smiled.

"Are you going to tell me about how I killed him?"I spat. Cole shook his head violently.

"No, just let me continue! Here's something your kidnapper forgot to tell you, your mate was human.

"What my mate couldn't have been human, I always thought he was a werewolf?!?!"

"I know believe it or not he was, ok the full moon, you lost control.....You *almost* killed him."

"Wait is he still alive?????"I asked smiling.

"Well....you left him barley alive.....then a vampire came and saved him by.....turning him into a vampire. "

"So he's a vampire now?"I asked, Cole nodded.

"But when he changed into a vampire he lost all memory of his past life. But the point is Apple, your mate is still out there! He might be a vampire but he's still your mate! You might not know at first that he's your mate, but after one kiss you both will turn into your true form.But to start your search for him, I found this in an old scrapbook..."he held out picture folded in half.