Explaining the Tail

Harry's p.o.v

Louis and I kept trying to calm Apple down, but it was hopeless because she wouldn't even agknolage the fact we were even sitting next to her. She just kept playing the piano, for hours, and hours, and hours until we all drifted to sleep.

"Oww," I grunted as my head hit the piano hard, waking up all the lads. I looked to see Apple but she wasn't there."Hey where's Apple?"Louis asked scanning the room."I don't know."I murmured using my vampire speed to check all upstairs.

"Oh god, she's not here."Niall worried pacing back and forth."Everyone calm down! She's probably at the arena."Liam explained.

"She's going to get herself killed!"I screamed heading towards he door."If we run we can be there in a second."Zayn confirmed as we all ran out the door, using vampire speed within a second we were there, standing in front of a guard. Who was standing in front of the arena door. Once he saw us, he let out a grunt as he opened the heavily weighted door,making sure no one was around.

"Apple better have not killed herself yet!"Louis spat as we made our way to what looked like a huge oversized pool covered in stains. In the middle of it all,guess who was there?Our beloved Apple. We watched her through a girl into the wall hearing an unnatural crack, coming from her as she collided into the wall.The whole crowd went wild and the announcer was definitely getting a kick out of this.Then a woman jumped in the pool, she was twice Apple's size!

By this time the lads and I were screaming Apple's name trying to see if we could help her, but the stupid guards held us back."Apple can handle this."One of them said as he intensely watched the fight, while holding us back. He was definitely a vampire or else he wouldn't have the strength to even push us.We watched as the woman threw punches at Apple but she missed each time because of Apple's reflexes. The lady started to get frustrated as she started losing because of Apple's massive punches.She turned herself into a werewolf as she launched herself at Apple, landing on top of her.

Apple struggled under her trying to flip her but  she wasn't strong enough. The words 'Apple can handle this' played in my mind as the guards held us back, she couldn't handle this! Apple gave one last attempt to flip the she-wolf off of her, but made no progress.Apple then transformed herself into a wolf. Her white silky hair except for a chestnut brown around her canine face (picture on cover). Apple couldn't be a werewolf, could she?

Why didn't she tell us? This kind of makes since though.It explains a lot too. Like how she barks in her sleep and how she trembles, don't chiwawas do that?....I spent so long tying to process this, I missed Apple kicking butt.The crowd went wild as she changed back to human and made her way out of the pool. I saw as Louis grabbed her wrist and led us out of the arena.

"Ok, I can explain...."she sighed

Apple's p.o.v

"Ok, I can explain...."I sighed as we walked on the damp sidewalk. "Maybe you should."Louis spat.

"Well I'm a werewolf..."I muttered

"We can see that, why didn't you tell us? You said no more secrets!"asked Liam.

"It...was...a surprise!"I squealed, the lads gave me disapproving looks.

"And were you trying to kill yourself?"Zayn added

"No I was not, I just needed to blow off steam...."I spat, I actually was, and it worked.

"You could've gotten killed!"Harry boomed

"No I couldn't have."I murmured I really wasn't in the mood to fight with these idiots.I'm a freaking beast, I kill people, sometimes I can't even control myself...

"Aren't you suppose to have a pack or something?"Asked Niall.

"What is it medieval times? No we go lone wolf now."I scoffed. But the only tradition that is still being continued is finding a mate. Apparently this mate is suppose to make you feel butterfly's in your stomach,and have an instant spark in between you and your mate.

"But why didn't you ever put up a fight? Why didn't you go werewolf on us?"

"Well maybe because a single werewolf wouldn't stand against 5 vampires?"I spat. They nodded.

"Looks like we have a new pet!"smirked Niall, ruffling my hair.

"Oh god no! I'm not your pet!I'm the same person just a werewolf, I'm no pet!"I boomed.The lads all laughed, except for Niall who had a pouty face. After a boat load of questions, we finally made it to the Flatt. I was exhausted. As we all walked in, I made my towards the piano, but an arm pulled me back.

"I don't think that's a good idea."I looked back to see Zayn, who then steered me towards the living room and sat us down on the couch, while the rest of lads sat down to join us.The T.V played random shows, I sighed and  uncomfortably shifted.

You see, a werewolf's true form, is a wolf, of course. So this means a werewolf feels most relaxed when in this form. It's like taking off your shoes after a long day. And when a werewolf gets hurt they automatically turn into a wolf.

"Apple?"I snapped back to reality as I noticed a hand being waved in front of my face.

"Sorry, what?"I apologized

"Oh nothing, you just zoned out."I looked at Zayn who seemed concerned.

"Oh, no I'm fine!"I blushed looking down, he let out a chuckle.

"Hey Apple don't get mad, but could you maybe....."Louis asked but I cut him short.

"Turn into a wolf again?"I grinned

"Haha ya..."he smiled cheekily all the lads smiled as well, with him.

"No,"I snapped glaring at them all for even suggesting it, making them all frown.

"Haha, you think you have a choice?"he smirked his eyes turning red from his eagerness.

"What, have you guys never seen a werewolf?"I asked in disbelief.

"Oh no we have, we've killed a few back in the day...."Niall blurted, terror filled my face as he let out a chuckle.

"Just, we've never seen one as beautiful as you."Flirted Harry, my face turned a slight shade of pink. I looked down trying to shield my face.

"So are you going to change or are we going to have to hurt you?"ordered Louis.

"Your not going to hurt me."

"You sure about that?" Niall started getting up.

I groaned as I shifted into a wolf, a splash of relief hit me, like I said it's like taking off your shoes after a long day.The lads looked at me in awe .I realized half my body was on Liam who was still sitting next to me."Yes you can feel my fur..."I mumbled to Liam as he ran his fingers through my fur in awe. It felt so Good!!!!

"Can I change back now?"I moaned

"NO!" All the boys said at once still in awe,taking in every detail on my wolf body. I rolled my eyes. Niall walked into the kitchen getting what looked like a soda.

"Niall get me one too!"called Harry from where he was sitting. Niall got an extra soda can for him as he tossed it towards him. My instincts kicked in as I leaped to fetch the soda and I caught in in my mouth. I landed on Harry making him let out an 'oof'.

The relation hit me, on what I just did. I immediately dropped the soda can that was covered in dents and jumped off of Harry, returning to my spot next to Liam.

"It's official, I lost all my respect for myself...." I muttered covering my face with my paws.While the boys went ballistic in laughter.