*THREE*

After clearing the air between aisha n sanyu's bonding all took a sigh of relief....

RD- okay than m leaving i have an urgent meeting smarty..

a- great..behan aayi hai n aapko office jana hai( with a pout)

p - actually i was suppose to attend the meeting but cause of my illness bro have ordered me to take rest....

RD- yea..but dnt worry i'll be back before lunch time..than we'll have lunch together.

a - ok...to aapko maaf kiya but jaldi aana...

They said their goodbye to him.. n he too said bye with a smile.... while leaving rk too said bye beta to him with a smile but in return he gave her dont-do that-drama wala look. Aisha noticed that and she looked towards parth who was already staring her.... than she saw sad face of her mom.. she tried to divert the topic...

a- of fo ma...come with me lemme show u all the gifts which I have brought for all of u..

rk- not now aisha.... just now u have came, so go n get fresh.... when RD will come at that time we'll see gifts.... and m going to kitchen, today m gonna cook for all of us..

a- okay ma... as u say.. chalo bhai lets go.... we need to talk....

p(IM) - i know what she wanna talk... but what i'll ans her... nothing has been changed in this years....

a- hey.. kaha kho gaye..... chalo...

* USA-NY*

Sanyu came to her room with the thought of finally sleeping, but when she saw missed calls on her phone from india she literally jumped on her bed, only aisha can call her from india, oh shit! she must be angry now, uska phone first time pe na uthaou to usse gussa aa jata hai n ye to 11 missed calls hai. she'll kill me... with that she called back on that no.

*RD's office*

RD was in meeting with associates n was giving them presentation of their next project on behalf of parth.

And in NY sanyu was calling on the unknown no.(RD's) phone, RD saw his phone, it was flashing unknown no. he didnt bother to receive n disconnected it.

Sanyu thought that aisha is angry that's y she's disconnecting so she again called on that no.

Though RD's phone was on vibrate mode but its buzzing was loud enough to disturb the meeting, he clenched his fist and disconnected again n made it to silent mode(no vibration)

Sanyu kept on calling for sometime but later on she gave up as there was no response of her call from other side.

RD was done with his meeting, than he remembered the stupid caller n he saw his phone n got hell angry by seeing so many missed calls from that same no. no one ever dared to call RD once he disconnects the call, n this caller have irritated him to the extent.. so finally he called back to that no. And luckily or unluckily she received the call...

AB BAS PYAAR BHARI BAATE SHURU HO GAYI SANDHIR K BICH... FIRST PHONE CONVO OF SANDHIR

RD- who the hell r u? are u out of ur bloody mind? dont u understand if once the call has been disconnected u should not call again... now speak up damn it! (hell angry)

sanyu was shocked as no one have evr shouted on her... n she was expecting aisha not some male jerk.....

s- what the hell!!! Is this a way to talk to someone n more over dont u have basic manners that when u receive a call u should say atleast hello... huh idiot....(angry)

RD - dont teach me manners...... y d hell u were calling me like maniac....

S - dont u dare to talk me in that tone.... U r a maniac, actually u r mad totally mad.... u had called me more than 10 times so i called u back ... so it was u who called me first....(victory smirk)

RD - dont order me... its my tone it can go even higher n higher.... n woah u r mistaken lady m not insane like u that i'll call u.....

S- u know wat call log naam ki bhi kuch chiz hoti h...first check that huh....

RD - oh just shut up...i know u girls very well.... bloody chipkuzz

by listening that sanyu's mouth was perfect o in shape

S - tumne mujhe chipku kaha...tumhari to..

RD - meri to kya ha..i dont have time to waste on ppl like u.. dont u even dare to call me ever again....

S- mujhe koi shok nai tumhe call karne ka u moron.....

RD - mind ur tongue....

S- dont order me....its my tongue...

RD- oh meri billi mujhi ko meow...( devil smirk) (he mean to say that she said the same dialogue)

sanyu didnt understood the meaning of this dialogue..c'mon guys USA me rehti h wo itne filmy dialogues nai samaj aayenge use..

S - wat u mean by billi... wait tumne mujhe billi kaha.. did u just called me cat u dog... (irritated)

RD - u r seriously gone case.... u r in need of doc badly... go n consult him as soon as u can....(laughing)

S- go to hell...huh...bye...

RD - not interested cause u will be there.... he than disconnected the call...

sanyu to herself - how rude he was... ladki se koi ese baat karta hai... i thought it was aisha's call so i did that stupidity of calling him so many times... but wat about those missed calls than...arrggghh that guy was seriously insane.. i think i should sleep that will be best option...

RD to himself - kya sarphiri ladki thi... kitna jhaghda karti hai.....n wat the crap reason that me randhir singh shekhawat will call her oh god ye chipku ladkiya bhi kya kya bahane nikalti hai baat karne ki.... i think i should leave now smarty must be waiting for me.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..!!

AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!