~114~

"Vivaannnnn, how dare you.." Sanyukta yelled, "Aargghh.. You just ate my ice cream.." She flared her nose in anger.

"What? You can't blame me girl! It was too delicious, and actually that was your fault too."
Vivaan said, while licking the remaining ice cream from the spoon.

"Whoa! My fault? Care to Elaborate it, please."
Sanyukta said, plopping down besides him, but not before smacking his head.

"Aaouch, that's hurt yaar.." Vivaan whined, rubbing the sore spot on his head. "Your fault is-.." The buzzing of his phone interrupted them.

"Hey,.."
"Yeah, She's here only.."
"Alright.. Bye.."

"Where's your phone, duh?.."
Vivaan asked, cocking his brow..

"In room. Why, and who was on the call?"
Sanyukta asked, confusingly.

"It was Randhir, he said to call him back when you're free.."
Vivaan said, chewing his lips.

"And?"
Sanyukta urged him to go on, she knew, it was the nervous habit of vivaan to chew his lips.

"He sounded...uhh.. Angry. I think you should call me now."
Vivaan said with an nervous smile.

"Chillax brother. I know how to handle that gabbar. Don't worry, I'll call him now."
Sanyukta said, with an playful wink and chuckled on vivaan's nervousness.

"Of course, you can handle him."
Vivaan said, with an teasing grin.

"Shut up..", she rolled her eyes.. "And Goodnight.. Love you.." She hugged him..

"Night! Love you too moti.."
Vivaan pecked her forehead, adoringly.

~•°•~

From living room to her room, she kept on thinking as in what she did to make Mr. Gabbar angry again. As soon as she opened the door and stepped inside, she was pinned to the wall by someone. She didn't even needed to switch on the lights, to know who was that person.

Of course! Who could be brave enough to touch Randhir's sanyukta, except The great Randhir Singh Shekhawat himself..!!

Before she could utter a word, a athirst pairs of lips captured her soft lips in an ravenous kiss. The kiss was anything but sweet, it was amalgamation of love and lust, sweet-root beer and salty ocean water, wild and passionate.

His hand loosened their grip on her hands, and travelled back to her waist, he stroked her waist making her tee(t-shirt) wriggle up.

Blood rushed to her head, making her feel light and fuzzy, with his touch on her bare back. The sparks ignited from his touch, awakening her inner desires.

Their mesmerized lips were in perfect sync, transforming them into another world. The world of spiciness, the powerful combination of passion and desires, where two lovers will swim in the sea of love and lust.

His other hand, gripped her hair in his fist making their kiss more intense and raw. And he was rewarded with the loud and wild moan.

Oh! Dear sweet lord!
Her moans, always turns him into a voracious animal. How badly he missed her moans.