*79*

There was an awkward silence between them.... Randhir was confused with his action... Where as sanyukta was blushing....

Sanyukta turned towards him and smiled in assurance that it was OK... He smiled back...

S - randhir

Rd - sanyukta I know what u gonna say.. But am afraid... I can't loose my sister.. I can't see her shattered in pieces.... (Whisper)

S - y do u think she'll get shattered... You will never loose her.... She love him and she'll be happy with him...

Rd - this love is all fake.. It only gives pain.. It destroys u completed... I have already lost someone now I can't afford to loose my Aisha... (Choked)

With the thought of someone in randhir's life sanyukta felt pain in her heart...

S - just because of your past love life you can't judge others love (hurt)

Rd - past love life?? Sanyukta its not just my past...its a part of my life.. The bitter truth of my life.. I lost my maa (tears welled up)

S - maa..!! Yyyouu losst your mom cause of love (shocked)

Rd - yes..

S - randhir suno.....

Rd - no sanyukta what if one day Vivaan also ditched my Aisha... She's just grown up physically but andar se bilkul choti bacchhi h.... My Aisha ko tut te hue nai dekh sakta.... I'll die if anything happened to her.. (Sobbed)

S - do you trust me.. (Smiled And wiped his tears)

Rd - haa?

S - do you trust me.. (Holding his hand)

Rd - yes.. More than myself...

S - vivvan and aisha love each other madly.... Vivaan will protect our Aisha.... They are in separable now... Vivaan is my brother and I trust him and I want u to trust him too...

Rd - he's your brother that's the only reason I didn't beat him up or else he would be in some hospital now...

S - oh.. Thank god my dumbo is in love with my brother only... Varna to pata nai us bichare ka kya hota.. (Chuckled)

Rd - zada haso mat... Mene abhi tak tumhare bandar ko approve nai kiya hai.. (Smirked)

S - oye... Use bandar sirf me bulati hu... And I know u approved him.. (Showed him tongue)

Rd - oh really.. How..?

S - bas pata hai.. I have direct connection with your heart... Telepathy u know...(Winked)

Sanyukta went from their giggling by seeing his jaw dropped...

Sanyukta told vishaan that randhir is not supporting them but he's not against also...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were having their lunch with an unusual silenece...
As all were confused as in what to say and how to react....
But the silence was killed by someone's call on sanyukya's phone..

S - now?? Umm abhi nai... We'll go after my office work..

How sweet of you ..... But that's fine I'll manage...

Fine done than we both will go at night as you say Sir.. (Chuckled)

She hanged up with a wide smile and all this while randhir was looking at her changing expressions.... He was just praying that it should not be Karan... He wanted to ask but at same time he didn't wanted look curious too...

A - oh ho kya baat hai... Who was there on the call (teased)

S - wo karan tha.. Actually he wants to take me out for shopping and dinner...

Randhir was burning in jealousy... How dare he take her out that to ALONE...

V - you're not going alone with him...that's final... No arguments take Aisha also with you.. (Stern)

Randhir did a happy dance and mentally kissed vivaan's cheek

S - arre... But he said only me and him... (Pout)

A - vivaan y u want me to be kabab me haddi... And wese b Karan is her would be husband... Come on yaar...

V - exactly.. Would be hai... Husband hua nai h.. I can't send my sister with any guy... (Firmed)

Randhir was feeling extremely happy on Aisha's choice as how caring brother vivaan is... And unknowingly he was happy cause he was not allowing sanyukta to meet Karan....

S - OK.. To even you also come.. Aisha won't feel like kabab me haddi...

V - better.. I'll come...

Randhir twisted his lips in disappointment..... But soon he smirked too..

Rd - even I will come.. I can't allow my sister to go with any guy... Even you're just his bf not husband... (Straight face)

Vivaan nodded like an obedient child...
Aisha smiled as he finally gave a lil hint that he's happy with vivaan...
Sanyu did a happy dance as it was all her plan to take randhir also with her to shopping so that they can execute next plan...