*SEVENTY - EIGHT *

When they reached home what they saw made them totally surprised...
Surprise will be under word they were blown away....
Randhir clenched his fist...
Where as sanyu's eyes werepopped up...

Vishaan were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace... Aisha was sitting on vivaan's lap and vivaan had caged her waist possessively so that she don't fall.. Her head was in his crook.... The TV was on, it seemed they were playing PSP... Popcorns..chips... And coke were spilled on table....

Randhir lost his temper and roared his name... Vishaan jolted from their sleep and stood up.... Before they could say anything randhir caught vivaan's collar and was about to punch him but Aisha stopped him in mid way...

A - Bhaiya...!! Please don't... (Sacred)

Rd - what you guys were doing.. (Gritted his teeth)

A - umm.. Wo.. We. Actually..

Rd - speak up damn it.. (Screamed)

V - we love each other randhir... (Holding her hands and entwined their fingers..)

Rd - Aisha... Is it truth..? ( controlling his anger)

A - yes big b.. (Hiding behind vivaan)

Rd - what rubbish is this... There's nothing like love in this world..

And you Vivaan suryavanshi don't play with her emotions.. Stop playing this ridiculous games of love... (Raised his voice)

V - randhir its not game..its love... And we truly love each other... (Calm)

A - big b I love him...

Rd - get the hell out of my house right now vivaan... (Pointing his index finger)

S - randhir please calm down.. We can sit and talk calmly... (Pleaded)

Rd - no sanyukta..

S - OK can I have a word with them... You go to your room I'll be there.. We can't take decision in hustle bustle...

Rd - there's nothing to think...

S - randhir please..

she kept her hand on his heart to calm him... And that touch calmed him instantly... He nodded and left from there...

Sanyu crossed her arms and cocked her brow and gave a look of Explain-everything

Vishaan looked at each other as in who will spill the beans... Aisha turned her face to other side And vivaan shook his head and narrated their secret love story..

S - bas.. Itni fikki love story.. I mean kya yaar.. Kuch to happening karte huh.. Mera naam duba doge.. (Shook her head)

Vishaan looked at her in disbelief...

S - kya.. Dont look at me like this....Am serious.. I mean come on yaar ek kiss bhi nai ki tum dono ne....

A - arre wo magical words bole na humne.. Aur kiss q karna h.. ( shrugged her shoulder)

S - I love you k sath kiss complementary hota h duffer... Vivaan you're such an bandar..huh.. Hopeless..

V - oh please ha... It was me who made her realised her love.. Than again I only proposed her in her tom boy way.. And now its her turn.. Why every time I should do new things..

A - oh hello... You only have to start everything first... Cause you're a guy...

V - great.. Wese to Badi girls are the best ka tag leke ghumti ho.. Huh...

A - oye... Don't angry me.. Sanyu you're right yaar... Ek no. Kya bandar h ... (Twisted her lips)

Kiss to tum hi karoge...

S - woah.. Are you like seriously in love.. ?? Why the hell are u fighting for a kiss.. I don't think you are good choice for each other.. Randhir is right.. I don't think there's love between you ppl... Yuou guys are just fighting only all the time.. You should part away...

V - have you lost it sanyukta... I love her damn it... We fight cause we love to so this.. We aren't lovey dovey couples.. We are like this that doesn't mean we aren't good for each other...

A- I don't think I can love anyone else except him.. I can't think of anyone else except him... Hua the best thing that have happened to me.. I love him sanyu...

Sanyukta hugged both of them with tears in her eyes...

S - I just wanted few answers that a y I taunted to u guys.. Am so happy for both of u.. And want to say so much.. Even am bit angry as you had hide this from me.. But for now I need to rush to him.. Randhir needs me now... You guys take rest I'll take care of him...

Sanyukta sprinted to his room only to fnd it empty... She went to garden.. But he was not there. She went to check him in gym but he was not there too... Finally she smiled and came to terrace knowing he must be standing in some lone corner gawking at sky and speaking to his mom the twinkling star...!!

Sanyukya kept her palm on his shoulder, he turned around and hugged her tightly.... Sanyu was taken a back with sudden force but later she wrapped her arms around his waist ... Randhir was lost in her arms he was inhaling the sweet aroma of her skin... The touch , the aroma of her was arousing a new feelings inside him.... She was breathing heavily cause of his male Cologne.... Randhir deepened his face in the crook of her neck and his lips lightly touched her skin... She shuddered a bit and that lil shake was enough for breaking randhir's trance... He broke the hug and looked away chipping a quick sorry...

Where as sanyukta turned her face and was blushing profusely....!!!