*SEVENTY - FOUR*

Vishaan came back to the mansion And resumed their official work....

Sanyu was eager to meet that guy...She noticed the restlessness on randhir's face she felt happy....

Randhir engrossed himself in work so that he can keep himself away from her thoughts but in every few seconds he ended up thinking about her and that guy...

He was convincing himself that he's just worried cause sanyu is his friend and he want her to get best guy...

His thought process was disturbed by the knock...

Piyali came inside and placed his green tea on the table.... She saw his frustrated and insecured face and did a happy dance in her heart....

She thought to add some little more salt on his wounds....

P - sir.. Any problem?? It seems you're so disturbed..

Rd - no... Am fine... Just a bit stress... Lots of work is pending so... (Straight face)

P - its OK sir... I'll do overtime today... As sanyu won't be there today so I'll work on her behalf... (Smirked)

Rd - why... Where's she's going.... (Frowned)

P - she's going to meet her fiancée na...

Rd - he's not her fiance... He's just a random guy... (Clenching his fist)

P - OK... Sir I'll resume my work....

Piyali left surpassing her chuckle...

Randhir felt bad as sanyu didn't told him that she's going to meet him today...

Unknowingly his feet walked towards her cabin... Without knocking he sprinted inside.... And controlled his unknown feelings...

S - woah... Finally mere sath reh kar tumhari bhi aadat bigad gayi... ( chuckle)

Rd - huh??

S - bhuddhu... You came without knocking just like I do every time...

Rd - oh.. Ha... Wo.. I was in some thought so..

S - so? Had some work?? ( upped her brow)

Rd - yeah... Tonight we're going to Mr. Shah's opening party...

S - tonight?? Wo am sorry.. Actually I've to meet someone....

Rd - cancel it... Party is important...

S - sorry I can't cancel... Dad only told me to meet him... So am going for dinner with him...

Rd - fine... (Looking away)

S - thanks... (Smirked)

Rd- where are you going?

S - blue Atlantis

Rd - time?

S - 9

Rd - y so late.. Tell him to meet at 6(commanded)

S - 6??? Itni jaldi kon dinner karta hai?? And 9 is not late....

Rd - it seems you're so eager to meet him(taunted)

S - yes... (Spat back)

It only raised his anger more...

S - I think this will be best for me... For Us... I don't wanna spoil our friendship just cause of my stupid love confession... I took your advice of moving on... I realized that you don't love me than its better that I fulfill my dad's wish at least he'll happy...

Randhir tightened his fist on table... How dare she call her love confession stupid... And why the hell he advice her to move on... But on top of all why he's so angry...so restless.. So insecure... Is it really just a friendship or something more... He again shut his mind....

Rd - good luck.. I hope he's really worth for you...

He left by saying this....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyu was waiting for that mysterious guy who had texted her to meet him for dinner.... She was feeling like she's on some blind date.... With each passing seconds she was getting restless.... The girl who was known for her unpunctuality was before time.... As if she was waiting for him since ages..... She was revising some speeches for him as how she'll tell him about her love for randhir.... How she'll turn his approach down..... What if he refused to her pleads.... She was busy in making assumptions and someone tapped her shoulder....

She turned and jolted from her couch.... Her eyes popped up... She was dumbfounded to see that person here..... That guy smirked on her reactions.... And snapped his fingers to bring her back in reality....

Guy - hello ms. Shanaya aggarwal... Oops sanyukta aggarwal.... (Winked)

S - tum..!!!!! How you know who I am???

Guy - yes sanyukta... Since beginning I knew you were sanyukta not some random shanaya.... I came to India for you only...