~102~

"Hey, what are you looking for?.."
Vidhushi asked randhir when she saw all the files scattered on the floor.. Making it tarn of files..

"I was probing Mr. Mehra's new project file... "
His voice trailed from the wooden partition... Probably looking on the remaining shelves...

"Oh! That file I accorded to parth yesterday.. He said he wanted to calculate the final cost estimation... "
She acquainted him while compiling the files from the floor...

"And yeah I even told him to hand it over to you in the morning.. I guess he must have forgot.."
She said while arranging the files on the shelves ..

"He just squandered my time and energy.. He's good for nothing.. I don't know when he'll be responsible.."
He shook his head and rubbed his temple faking annoyance for parth..

"No.. Randhir he must have got busy in some other important work... Am sure .... And He's not irresponsible... "
She defended him with an proud smile...

"Oh yeah.. Busy in flirting with girls.. Actually only sanyukta.... And even she enjoys it...."
He rolled his eyes and loosened his tie...

"They are just friends randhir... And sanyukta knows parth's friendly nature.. Its just normal flirt.. Don't think so vile about her...."
She nearly yelled on him for thinking so iniquitous about sanyukta and parth's friendship... She stormed out of his cabin....

"Its your turn now.. You heard everything right..?"
Randhir asked sanyukta on the phone.. As she heard their conversation on the phone....

"Randhir am sure she loves him too.. And I've decided I'll directly ask her.. 'aar ya paar' type..."

"Are you sure?...I trust you but still..."

"Yes I'm sure.. Just do as I say.."

"Okay boss.. As you say....."
He sighed and sat on the table...

"Oh! boy.... You're so cute..... "
She teased him chuckling...

"Don't call me that.."
He huffed

"OK baby.. You're super cute.. Thik hai..?"

"Do you know for every teasing words you'll equally get punish with my teasing act....."
He smirked when he heard her gasp...

"Good.. Now act on your plan..."
He chuckled and hung the call...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Hello.."

"Dad...how are you"

"I.. I.. Know that..."

"A little more..... Please..."

"Please.. Just one month more..."

"I miss you too dad.. But.."

"Okay... "

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Moti.. Shit....Why are you crying....."
Vivaan rushed to sanyukta and engulfed her in his embrace when he saw her sobbing near swimming pool....

"D..dad called me up t...today.. He wants me to c..co..come back... This weekend.."
She sniffed hugging him more tight like a baby...

"You can't go... I won't let you go.."
Vivaan hide her more into him protectively and kissed her head wiping his own tears...

"I have to go.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLA PEEPS..!!!

GOSH! AM MISSING YOU ALL LIKE HELL..!!!

SORRY FOR A CHOTU UPDATE :( :*

HOPEFULLY SOON I'LL BE BACK AS REGULAR WRITER..!!! :* :*

HAVE FAITH AND LIL PATIENCE...!! :D

AND AM TRYING MY BEST TO REPLY TO YOUR MSGS GUYS....!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING IT AND SHOWERING SO MUCH OF LOVE ON ME...!!!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........!!!! <3 <3