~106~

"What the hell Randhir, chodo pagal ho gaye ho kya, we're in office, please behave.. "She yelled whispered...Randhir turned deaf ear to all her screeching and dragged her in his cabin.. He latched the door from inside and pinned her hands above her head...

"Randdhir..."She sluttered... Their sudden proximity were casting menaces on her senses...

"Ssshh... Didn't I told you not tease me in office..."He kissed her jaw and earned a soft moan from her..

"You know very well that I can't resist you... And still you pull such stunts in office... Not fare baby .."He licked her earlobe and bite it playfully.. He felt her body shuddering with his each touch...

Oh! How he loved it when she reacts to his all touch..!

Sanyukta realized teasing Randhir in office with her sexy attire, seductive moves, playful winks was an bad idea... She thought he wouldn't do anything in office but god she was so highly mistaken.... He was even more dangerous and sexy when he was pissed off as he was controlling himself to pounce on her..

"Randhir, please.."Came her hoarse plead... She herself didn't knew for what she said please..

"Please what baby.."He asked in his husky voice...

"Let me go.."She hushed...

"Than go."He gave a playful smirk... And shrugged his shoulders casually...

She realized that he was not holding her anymore, she scowled when she saw him smirking. She stamped his foot with her 5 inch stilletoes..

"Oow... Pagal ho kya.."Randhir cried in pain holding his leg..

"Overacting band karo... Itna b zor se nai maara..."She rolled her eyes..

"Mad woman..."He murmured to himself...

"Ha..?.."She asked

"Nothing.."He glared her..

"Ghuro mat, darti nai hu tumse.. Now be there with parth on terrace in 10 mins.."She surprised him by giving a Peck on the corner of his lips..He smiled like an love struck teenager...

She purposely swayed her sexy arse while leaving his office to tease him more..He chuckled on her sweet yet sexy attempts to tease him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola!
Beautiful Peeps...!!!! ^_^
Thank you....!!!
Love you all...!!!
Please vote and leave your feedbacks...!!!
Next part day after tomorrow...!!!
Promise..!! :*
And yeah, soon. I'll be updating Topsy-Turvy...!!!