*SIXTY-THREE*

Days flew away like seconds......Sanyu was trying hard to make everything normal between them.... But all her efforts were going in vein..... The cold behaviour of rd was hurting her.... She was feeling a tug inside her everytime she saw him behaving like a mere stranger with her.... Now it was enough for her.... She mentally prepared herself to end this so called silent war.... She decided to confront him today itself......

S - hey... (Hopping inside the cabin)

Rd - tu... Tum... You're still here?? (Shocked)

S - yeah ..let's have a coffee..(smiling)

Rd - its too late... What are you doing in office... .. (Concerned)

S - I was doing some pending work.. Leave that ... let's have a cup of coffee...

Rd - no.. Am going thanks.. Even you should go now.. Resume your pending work tomorrow...(looking away)

Rd was about to leave but sanyu caught his wrist...

S - Kab tak apne aap ko blame karte rahoge... I said na it was not your fault... Please don't punish yourself..

Rd - it was all my fault.. And I won't forgive myself for it... ( sad)

S - please ... Bhul jao sab... I want my old gabbar boss... Not this robotic one... Even I forgot about all that... (Cupping his face)

Rd - bhul jao??? How??? If anything would have happened to you toh?? No... Even this thought kills me hundred times... (Eyes welled up)

S - why its bothering you so much???? (Latching her eyes)

Rd - because I ...??? (Latching his eyes)

S - because..???(curious)

Rd - because I feel like protecting you from everyone... I feel like hiding you from this evil world... The reason is yet unknown to me.... May be cause of my unforgettable mistake..... I pledged on that day that to protect you but later I realized that I was only the obstacle in your life than how can I protect you..... (Voice shaked)

All this while sanyu was looking at him with tearful eyes.....

Rd - wh... Why are yo....you cryyiing.... I knew it am good for nothing see I made you cry (Voice chokd)

S - am not crying... A...am just over whelmed with your care (sobbed)

Rd - to usme rote thodi na h silly gal (chuckle)

S - finally you laughed... (Smile)

Rd - hmmm

S - I wasn't crying i was touched by your caring gesture... I never felt that Care before....yeah Aisha and kaki were always there for me but your care is like you only sadu... (Giggled)

Rd - sadu...!!! (Murmured)

Rd - why... Your parents must be loving you na....

S - parents... Huh... Yeah..yeah... Parents (sarcastic laugh)

Rd - kya hua...

S - you know I'm the daughter of poorest parents..... Yeah... Don't see me like that... They are millionaire in terms of money..... But when it comes to love they are poor.... (Tint of tears)

Rd - ummm.... Don't.. Don't cry.. (Concerned)

S - but when I came to India they realised my value.... They are missing their daughter... They love me its just that they never had time to shower their love on me..... They were too busy to give me life of an princess may be.... ( smiling with tears)

Rd - you're lucky sanyukta at least you have parents who loves you.... And to whom u love.... Unlike me (sad smile)

S - no... You're so lucky ... You have an wonderful family... World's best siblings.... Awesome dadi.... Aunty is such a sweetheart and uncle I haven't met him yet but he'll best father only..... (Smile)

Rd - its an illusion ..... They are not my parents.... And I don't wanna talk about them..... (Clenching his jaw)

S - am sorry if made you angry.... But they are your parents.... And they love you...

Rd - LOVE???? Hahaha ..... It doesn't exist in this world sanyukta..... I hate this word LOVE (gritting his teeth)

S - hate??? Love is an beautiful feeling rd...... You shouldn't hate it... The one who loves you ..... You should love them back..... This is called sharing love.... It makes you happy. (Cupping his face)

Rd - I don't wanna get loved .... They say na past teaches you everything... Ive learned that never fall in love nor let anyone become your weakness... It only destroys you.... (Hurtful tone)

S - why do you hate 'love' so much.... (Confused)

Rd - because of this love.... A very special person is not with me... I loved her so much but she's not with me... She left me in this cruel world alone... (Controlling his tears)

Sanyu felt like someone had stabbed a knife inside her.... She felt hurt when he said he loved someone.... She didn't knew when fresh tears oozed out.....

Rd(im)- i miss you mom.... I miss you so much.......

Sanyu immediately hugged him to soothe him... Even she needed that hug.... He wrapped his hands around her frame and was feeling calm and peace.......Rd broke the hug and distanced themselves......

Rd - Am sorry..... You know I had never shared this with anyone till today... But i felt good by sharing it with you... I feel light now.... Chalo let's go home .....

S - hmmmm.... Chalo.... (Still in her trance)