*THIRTY-SEVEN*

They were walking on the opposite side of road... They were silent... But their heart were speaking some unspoken feelings....They both were in their own world.....

Rd was calming his mind with sudden incident which happened with sanyu..... He still couldn't justify his anger for that guy.... He wanted to drag him to death for even thinking such shit about her..... He was thankful to his presence of mind that he decided to follow them when he spilled juice on her and took her with him cause somewhere in his heart he sensed some trouble....

Sanyu was recalling the incident..... Y he was so angry..... y he was aggressive... Y did he beat him like maniac... Mere liye.. Ha... Par q kiya... Khudke baare me ek baar b nai socha..... Agar WO time pe nai aata to.. Ese to hamesha gabbar ki tarah behave karta h and now just to make me happy and normal he's behaving so differently... He's kinda sweet and caring yaar.... Lemme tease him more....

She turns and see a car coming from distance towards rd...

S - Rd... Rd... Move...(screaming and running towards him)

Rd is in his own world...

S - randhirrrrr (panick)

Rd turns by hearing his name and sanyu pushed him but she to loses her balance and rolled with him in some bushes.... Rd was on top of sanyu...his arms were perfectly protecting her waist....... An intense eye lock.... God knows for how long they were speaking through their eyes.... But due to thunderstorm they came in there senses....

Sanyu stood up and pulled his collarRd gave her confused look...

S - kya...ha.. Kya samajte ho khud ko... Itna chilla rahi thi k rd move Sunai nai deta kya???? (Blood shot eyes)

Rd gave her i-m-sorry wala look.....

S - huh...chalna to aata nai aur gaadi chaloge... Let's go and I'll drive now...(angry)

Rd - umm..WO.. I was lost in some thoughts and thank u for saving me. And its my car I'll drive... M not drunk that u will drive...

Sanyu dint replied him and walked as fast as she could.... And sat on driver's seat.... Mumbling something inaudible to rd.....

Rd- hey get up from ma seat... Nobody is allowed to use my car or my seat.... I dont want u to damage my car...... Girls drive so pathetic....

Little did he knew that unknowingly he challenged her....

S - r u gonna sit or I should leave u here with your dreamy thoughts.......cause in no way m gonna let u drive......

Rd - m your boss....don't talk to me like that...

S - lemme correct it... U r my boss in my office....

Rd accepted his defeat and sat on passenger's seat...

S - get ready Mr.shekhawat u gonna enjoy the world's best driving....

With that she accelerated the car and gave a sudden shock to rd ..... She smirked by looking at him...

S - r u enjoying...?? (Smirked)

Rd - what the hell... Why r u driving like this.... Look ek b scratch aaya na to me... (Angry)

S - to kya...(teasing)

Rd - to I won't spare u... Now drive slowly.... Or lemme drive...

S - first say that m driving better than u....

Rd - in your dreams...(but in real he was actually impressed)