*FORTY-SIX*

Sanyu was still thinking about her phone convo with rd....
S - oh god... What if he'll come to know about my real identity.... What would have been the consequences if he would have recognized my voice.... Now I have to be very careful.... If anyone came to know about me than media will too get involved and my dream will get shattered....
Parth was in deep thought about sanyu and aisha's friendship......
P - I've never seen Aisha like this before... There is something fishy about this duo... Aisha have never shared such an awesome bonding with any girl except her one frnd... How can they became such good frnds in short time span.... As I know that sanyu belongs to Mumbai so there is no chance that they know each other since long as Aisha have never been to Mumbai nor sanyu came Delhi before..... I think I know how to crack this fishy secret......
He picks up his phone and calls Aisha.....
P - choti wo ... Umm.. What u doing tonight...???
A - machhar maarne ka plan h... (Giggled)
P - shut up with ur PJ.... I was thinking to call sanyu for dinner tonight...
A - wow... That's great idea... Y didn't I got this idea before?? Its been long time we didn't..... (Stopped as she realized she can't do this blunder. .)
But the blunder was done.....
P - so u guys had dinner before too?? (Smirking)
A - ha.. Na.. We just had planned several times but cause of hectic schedule it always got cancelled..... (Stammered)
P - fine.. Than I'll invite... Cause she's my frnd... And idea is mine too..(provoking her)
A - oh please ha... I will invite her she's my best frnd... (Arguing)
P - but idea is mine... (Teasing)
A - so what... Idea is just idea... I will implement it.... Dare u say her anything.. Huh..bye and thanks.....(frown)
P - OK...I surrender.... I will say that its your idea only...khush..... (Smirk)
A - Love you bhai... (Smile)
P - love u too choti...(smile)
They hang up...
P - chalo... My plan is working exactly the way I wanted... Now sanyu can't deny Aisha's invitation.... So the mission is on...
Aisha calls sanyu for inviting her for dinner......With lots of arguments... Pleads.... And Drama sanyu finally agreed... As no one can win over the great Aisha.....

chap- 46
SHEKHAWAT MANSION
Renuka was preparing dinner for all on special demand of Aisha.....Dadi was going through some fashion magazine (modern dadi) in living room...Aisha was busy in playing with Pogo in her room.....Parth was preparing himself with bunch of questions to throw on Aisha and sanyu....And our handsome hunk was having his shower....Aisha didn't informed rd about inviting sanyu for dinner as she thought rd won't like it.... So she thought to keep it as a surprise....
Sanyu wore a simple orange and yellow anarkali dress.... She left her hair open... She wore flats......She was looking pretty with her kohl eyes and her glossy lips.... And a complimentary bindi on her forehead....
She entered the shekhawat mansion and was amazed with the interior of the house.... It reminded her of her own house which is designed By her..... The house with combination of white and cyan... It looked elegant.... The white sofa with fluffy cyan cushions were making her feel the comfort...... With only required furniture in living room so it can look more spacious and royal...... The wooden blinds on window..... The gracious and precious chandelier of glass and light in the middle of the ceiling was enhancing the beauty of living room..... The sculpture carved on walls were enacting the ancient era.... She was examining each and every corner of the house by standing on the door....Dadi was watching her since she arrived.. Finally she thought to broke her trance so she went to her and tapped her shoulder....
S - oh.. Hello..I mean namaste... (Joining her hands)And she touched her feet....Dadi Gave her blessing..
D - tum shanaya ho na... (Smiling)
S - ji.... You can call me sanyu.. I will love that...(Smile)
D - sanyu beta..... Come inside.. I think u loved our house....
S - yeah... But how do u know that?? I haven't appreciated yet?? ( confused)
D - This eyes know everything.. I dont need words to understand one's feeling... I saw u admiring our house few mins ago... (Chuckle)
S - kya baat h aunty... U r so smart ha.. (Chuckle)
D - call me dadi.. I will love that(replicating in sanyu's style)
S - he he... Meri copy ha.. Wese where is Aisha... Mujhe bulake khud hi gayab h.. (Pouting)
D - she is in her room.... our attendant will show u her room...Dadi instruct attendant to take sanyu to Aisha's room....
The attendant comes to sanyu take her with him...They were on the staircase when renuka called him for some work in store room...
S - aap jayiye me chali jaoungi bas konsa karma h WO bata dijiye....
Attendant - ji WO right ..nai left.. Ek min ha ..ha right se dusra kamra.....
{The attendant had a problem of right and left ROFL}