~83~

Evening crept in and all were ready to leave for the party venue...

Randhir and parth left early as they wanted to check the arrangements... Where as rest of the ppl were leaving now....

Randhir was busy in greeting some business associates with his stuck on entrance....

Even parth was getting restless to catch an glimpse of vidhushi and reason was yet unknown to him....

One by one all guests were coming but there was no sign of the only lady for whom randhir was waiting eagerly.... He spotted Aisha and vivaan coming together with their as usual chirping talks, randhir laughed on this overgrown kids couples....

Rd - where are others...

V - they're coming in another car....

A - they'll be here in sometime....

Rd - ohk.. Enjoy guys....

Randhir was again engrossed in some business talks with his eyes stuck on entrance and murmuring about her mentally.....

Rd (im)- huh... Idiot... She'll never be on time... How long she's gonna take to come... This girl wi.....

His heart skipped a beat by seeing the breath taking scenario.... Their she was drapped in an Persian blue saree with shimmer border and blouse with Diamond studded earrings and an diamond bracelet... A thin silver belly chain perfectly complimenting her Sexy waist... Her eyes perfectly kohled with black and blue combo.... The classic red plumy lips.... Hairs tied in an messy Mexican bun which was revealing her honey back..... And an studded stilletoes......
She was the most beautiful creation of god only made for him....

Her eyes were searching him... The moment she came to know from vidhushi that randhir was looking breath taking she was getting curious to get a glimpse of him... And yes finally she found him... He was dressed In his three piece black and white armani suit with hairs perfectly jelled..... The classic vacheron constatin wrist watch was complimenting his sexy look.... His eyes were different today... Different was his style... Something was there which was so new in him....

His jet black orbs met her hazel orbs and the world froze for them.... Their eyes were speaking their heart out...they were conveying their love through their eyes.... Their trance was broken by Karan..... Karan wrapped his arm around her pettie frame and excused themselves before randhir could come there.... He frowned instantly....

Karan explained sanyukta about their plan for tonight... As it was their final chance to provoke randhir... Sanyukta was all set to execute their final shot.... They came back in party hands in hands.... But this time randhir left from their before they could greet him....

Randhir took mick in his hand and greeted everyone with an warm smile which was so unlike his previous smiles... He dedicated an small thank you speech to his all employees for working so hard on this project on the notice of short span... He thanked everyone who were present in the party to rejoice this moment with him... He called sanyukta on the stage and appreciated her hardwork.... Without her he would have never made it possible.... She was strength of his project.... She was with him working all day and night just to give her 100% to this project... It was her dream to take this project to another level... He finally raised the toast with all on his grand success....

Karan and randhir were discussing about the some project... And suddenly Karan changed the topic very smartly....

K - no.. Mr. Shekhawat next month is just on possible. I think we have to postponed it ... (Faked sadness)

Rd - why..? Any serious problem?

K - yeah.. I mean next month I'll be hooked by with engagement preparation... Than i have to go USA with sanyu.... (Pressed his lips)

And the world stopped from him... "The engagement" he couldn't think anything more now...

Karan smirked as he read his blank face.... He winked sanyukta who was busy in chirping with kaustu and vids....

K- I hope you understand Mr. Shekhawat... (Blush)

Rd - hmmm....

K - I'll take your leave now... Yeahhhh Time for dance with my sanyu... (Chuckled)

Karan left from their and grabbed her in his arms.... Randhir helped himself with drinks.... The one word engagement was revolving in his mind... And the present scenario was adding fuel to his burning heart....

But to add the more fuel in the fire unexpectedly vivaan too came their with Aisha to drinks counter un aware of randhir's presence.....

V - how perfect they look with each other na.. Am so happy for my sister...

A - yeah.. They look super awesome together....

V - Karan is so sweet... Humble.... And an understanding partner my sanyu could have ever got...

A - wo to h... Khassh tumhare jagah wo mujhe mil jata... (Teased him)

V - huh... Sochna bhi mat... You're mine only mine.... And I can't loose what is mine... (Serious)

A - hey.. I was jus...

V - I know you were just kidding... But don't do that ever.. I can't imagine you with anyone else....

Vivaan pecked her forehead and took her to dance floor...

Randhir's eyes welled up on seeing their love... Yes love is not fake finally he realised.... He was so happy for his sister.... He thanked sanyukta to give their love a chance....

But what about sanyukta's love??... What about her feelings?? What about her new life..?? What about his own unsaid feelings... ??

He moved his gaze and his eyes burned in anger and jealousy.... Karan's hands were on her sexy honey back.... She had wrapped her arms around his neck.... They were giggling on some thing..

Randhir couldn't bare that sight and left from the party in anger.....
Sanyukta and Karan left each other with an confused and scared face...

K - ye to chala gaya...

S - ha.. But ese kese... Ise to yaha mere pass aana chaiye tha...

K - your idea was only super flop... Huh...

S - arre... Us daily soap me yahi dikhaya tha k hero ko gusaa aata h and than he snatches his heroine from someone else arms... But mera hero to chala gaya....

K - wait.. Daily soap.. Like really... You fool... Arrgghhh... Idiot.. Let's go...

S - ha... Chalo.. But where..

K - we'll follow him... He's drunk ... Can't trust his devdas avatar...

S - who's devdas??

K - chup... Baad me bataounga angrezan....

They came out but till than he already left from there...
Sanyukta knew he must have gone home... So he suggested Karan to join the party and she'll handle him at home alone.. He wished her luck as he knew it was their own little private time...
Sanyukta reached home in sometime... The entrance door was opened which indicated that he was inside only.... She called out his name with little fear in her voice... But he didn't replied... She knocked his door twice but he didn't opened... She finally pushed the door and stepped inside and next moment she was pinned to the wall.....