~ Epilogue 'A'~

"Beautiful..! Just one word for sanyu." Karan said dreamily, as he entered in Randhir's room who was pacing back and forth in his room nervously.

"Parth, kick him out of my room before I throw him out of the window." Randhir glared at Karan, and resumed hi pacing.

"Ouch, I'm offended," Karan clutched his blazer near his heart.

"Sometimes i feel like killing you." Randhir scowled and Sat on the bed.

"Come on, I know you love me." Karan Sat besides him and bro-hugged him.

"I don't." Randhir mumbled.

"Oh!" Karan pouted sadly, randhir rolled his eyes and hugged him with a smile. He actually did loved him, he was such a rare good friend.

"See, I told you, you love me." Karan teased him, wriggling his brow.

Avoiding his teasing, randhir asked him narrowing his eyes, "Wait! How do you know, she's looking beautiful?"

"I have my own ways." Karan smirked.

"Tell me." Randhir glared him suspiciously.

"I don't wanna die, by revealing the truth." Saying this he ran away, before randhir could catch him.

~•°•~

"Dulhan ko bulaiye"

These three words..!!

This words were enough to send Randhir's heart into frenzy. He held his breath and hoped, his heartbeat wasn't as loud to others as it was to him.
He could feel his palm sweating with the anticipation of her advent.

His eyes welled up with the proud smile abiding on his lips. There she was the love of his life, claded in his mother's (Real mother- sheila) marriage's raiment, the authentic canorous ghaghra. The exquisite orange and magenta Rajasthani gotta work ghaghra, the heavy worked dupatta adorned on her head. He was thunderstruck, no words could delineate her beauty, he was the one lucky man to be blessed by a deity.

Randhir wandered his eyes to catch the glimpse of his mother - Renuka, who was already looking at him with love and adoration. He smiled and mouthed 'I love you, mom', she flashed him her dazzling smile, and blew a kiss with tears in her eyes.

Randhir entwined their fingers, the moment Anjali made Sanyukta sit besides him in the mandap. He didn't care, if he was displaying his affection publicly for his soon to be wife. He was madly and deeply in love with her, and couldn't wait any longer to be hers forever.

Sanyukta was too overwhelmed to meet his gaze, she was hem in the whirlpool of emotions. She could feel his gaiety gaze on her, so as other's teasing eyes too.

She reminisced the journey of their love, how she came India to reunite her family, and ended up coalescing her soul with Randhir. Randhir- who even loathed the word love, and rebuffed to acknowledge his love for her, until he saw her gracing someone else's life. And now that same arrogant jerk, is head over heels in love with her.

What more could she ask for, when the almighty have already endowed her with all the love, which she always craved for. She could see all the happy faces around her, the marriage was just the way she dreamed of, small and simple with the people she loved unequivocally.

~•°•~ 

I will post Part - B soon...!!

And am sorry for not describing the marriage rituals, its just that describing marriage really makes me bore. so, am sorry if you were hoping for some beautiful vows and marriage moments.

Next part will be of their special night and it contents adult stuffs, so i have to make that part as a private part. You can only read that part, if you are following me. I don't want wattpad to tag my story as a mature story just because of one part, that's why i have to privatize the next part. 

So follow me. :)

Thank you..!!! :*

Love ya..!! ^_^